Interview With @SweaterSyd - The Demon and the Doctor

1) What is your book called?

"My book is called the Demon and the Doctor. I didn't give much thought into something more creative, seeing as I hadn't planned anything out beforehand."

2) What is your book about?

"My book is about the trouble and adventures the Doctor gets into once he finds a never before discovered planet filled with anthropomorphic beings."

3) What genre is your book?

"I have it in the Fanfiction genre, seeing as it's Doctor Who!"

4) Is your book a series?

"No, I plan to keep it as a single novel. It's still a work-in-progress, though, and if the viewers I have would like another , I'm sure I'll come up with something!"

5) Is your book complete?

"No, my book is still very early in development. It's only 13 chapters in, and I plan to create many more!"

6) What gave you the idea for your book?

"Actually, it's a school project. I've had so many ideas that just haven't done anything, and this is the first novel I've had since grade 5 that's really worked out!"

7) What do you do if you have writer's block?

"It depends how severe it is. If it's while I'm in my zone and I really WANT to write, I might set my laptop to the side and go make a tea and browse a bit before continuing; by then I usually have an idea of where to keep going."

8) Do you have any goals for your book?

"I'm hoping to get at least 500 viewers, maybe 50 favourites. I don't want to aim too high since I'm a beginner!"

9) Do you have a favourite character? If so, who and why?

"Oh, jeez. The Doctor is an obvious choice. Plus, he's the tenth. He's the cutest little dork in a trench coat and converse I've ever seen (unless danisnotonfire or amazingphil do a cosplay!) PLUS he's from my first fandom TV show. But Shetani, though it isn't my art on the cover, is a personality I made up myself. I'm kind of attached to her, and love her to bits!"

10) Are you happy with your book?

"I am very pleased with how it's turning out so far. Some of my viewers were pleading for me to continue when I gave up on it and left it on here to rot! So even if I do wish I could have started it earlier, if my followers are happy with it then so am I!"

11) What has been the best compliment you received about your book?

"My viewers pleading me to continue it!"

12) Why should people read your book?

"Well, if you're a fan of adventure, Doctor Who, or furries, I don't see a reason not to! There's (SPOILERS) kidnapping, running from criminals, outerspace escape attempts... What's not to love?"

13) Any last words?

"I'm super excited to continue making this novel. I have no idea when it'll be done or how long it might take, but I can assure you that it'll be full of many events! There'll hardly ever be a pause in action, and something will always be going on with either of the characters. I hope you take the time to check me out! I also have two short stories and a poem (all relating to or inspired by either Sherlock or Doctor Who). Thank you so much for the interview!!"