Chapter 60

Make sure to read the bolded letters at the end of the story!
A few days later
Current Location: Sabertooth with Team Nastu

" There's some faces I haven't seen in awhile! " Sting, the blond dragon slayer had approached Natsu with a happy smile spread across his face. " Oh yeah! It's been a long time! " Lector had agreed, standing tall was Sting who, looked very different than his normal appearance. His clothing, looked like it was fitted for a toddler and his body shape was more round. " Hey stranger thanks for stopping by! "

" Wow man you haven't changed one bit! " Sting and Natsu had stood face to face. Lucy stood mouth agape and staring at the blond dragon slayer. " You neither! " Sting turned his head and winked at Lucy with a chuckle. Everest, who stood beside Lucy had narrowed his eyes at Sting and pushed her back protectively. " So what brings you to our guild? " Orga, who sat at a nearby table smirked. " If you're hear to hang out then be out guest.  "

" So did Carla not come with you? " Lector had said, his cheeks were tinted red, although you couldn't see them beneath his red fur. " No. Is Frosch around? " Lector frowned before shrugging, his cheeks begging to lighten. " Frosch went on a job with Rouge and My-lady. " Immediately Natsu had grabbed Lector, squeezing his cheeks with his hands. " Where'd they go! "

" I don't know! They just left. They're probably only as far as the city gates by now. " Lector's tail had fuzzed up, he shook before Natsu had dropped him and went speeding out of the guild. Natsu was blazing down the streets. Running past houses within a flash before he caught the sight of Rouge walking down the street. " Hey Rouge! " The group of wizards had stopped in their place and turned their heads, raising eyebrows at the sight of the pink haired dragon slayer charging their way.

" Let's have a chat! " Natsu growled before grabbed Rouge and dragging him behind him until they were far enough away from his friends. Natsu had dragged him to an included area between some hedges, Rouge stood across from him with his arms crossed over his chest. " Now what's you're problem. Why the hell did you drag me all the way out here like this? " Rouge huffed. Natsu pointed a finger at him. " Let me see your job request. " Rouge lifted an eyebrow before dragging the paper out of his satchel.

Nastu had snatched the paper out of his hand, almost ripping it. Within one glance Natsu was sure this was the request he was after. " I'm gonna take this for ya! "

" You cant take my job, and besides you don't belong to an officla guild anymore so you? " Natsu scoffed, he turned his head at Rouge. " I belong to Fairy Tail. So like I said I'm gonna take this job, all I want out of this is to destroy Avatar. The bountys yours. But you and Frosch can't leave town until I get back. And Y/n, wherever she is, she can't come back to Sabertooth until this is over. I want you to promise me you'll stay put. " Rouge had tilted his head, why was he bringing her up at a time like this?

" She isn't coming back to Sabertooth until next Wednesday. " Rouge muttered, within seconds Natsu had turned and began sprinting back to his friends, leaving the clueless shadow dragon slayer behind. Once approaching the group he had left behind he had grabbed Lucy and Everest's hands and began pulling them along towards the train station. " Minerva! Keep an eye on those two! Don't let them leave town! "

" One year from now, you must warn the Rouge to protect Frosch. "

" And then on that fateful day I lose Frosch. It will finally happen, I will be swallowed by the darkness forever. If that happens, Y/N, she'll be gone too. One year from now, you must warn the Rouge of your time to protect Frosch one year from now. From Gray Fullbuster. He will kill Frosch, and if that were to happen, I'd get swallowed by the darkness. Myself, will kill Y/n. "

Sorry it's so short! I've been updating chapters left and right!
Let me know if you'd want a chapter of future Y/n's death! I'd be happy to write one to anyone who's curious on how she died at the hands of Future Rouge!
Anyways Bye my Unicorns XOXO