Chapter 48

" Where is she! " Sting pushed open the doors, Rouge in right after him with Lector and Frosh who followed behind the two with frowns on their faces. The small members who sat around the guild waiting for the dragon slayers arrival were quiet, Erza stood up from her table. Gray and Juvia following the blond girl. " Everyones in the infirmary, please follow me. " Erza said, she led the panicked dragon slayers toward the infirmary where Polyusica and many other members sat. Natsu and Gajeel sat around Y/n's bed, Natsu was gripping her had will she still sat unconscious. Gajeel sat leaning against the wall with his worried eyes on the body of his mate. April sat on the bed of her twin brother Myles who was tiredly trying to keep his eyes awake in case his best friend woke up.

" Tell me what's wrong with them! " Makarov yelled, he gritted his teeth and clenched his hands together. Most of the other members stood around the infirmary, terrified for their family. " Their alive but they're seriously affected by bain particles, some more than others. " Porlyusica glanced at the dragon slayer who still remains unconscious. " Even a tiny bit can be lethal, I cant said if they'll make a full recovery. " Sting gritted his teeth and stood up from his chair beside Y/N's bed. " Why isn't she awake yet? Surely she would've had woken by now? " Stings voice cracked, he glanced at Rouge who frowned and looked at the body of his mate.

Porlyusica stayed silent, everyone was in shock. Frosch looked down at the wooden floor and frowned. Lector sat beside him and patted his back sadly. The wizards in the room sat in silence, they gritted their teeth and clenched their palms. Others were on the verge of tears. Suddenly the female dragon slayer shot up, gasping for air and choking. She was wheezing and attempting to intake the remaining air she needed. The 4 dragon slayers all ran to her side to pat her back and help her recover. " H-how? " Her voice cracked, she looked around the room at the wizards, her family.

" Where is he? " She shrugged off the dragon slayers who were worried for the girl's state, she pulled off the thin comforter and began climbing out of bed. " Child you should be resting! " Gramps panicked and so did her mates. " No! He saved my life! " She pushed away from Sting who was trying to push her back on the infirmary bed. Once her feet hit the floor she stood up and ran over to the other members of the Thunder Legion. " Laxus- " Her voice cracked and she kneeled down beside the lighting dragon slayer. He looked sicked and tired. She whimpered and laid her head on the mattress beside his arm.

" Laxus saved my life if he didn't hold me down and cover my mouth. I would've been the one in his spot. I tried to inhale all of the particles but he got me away before I could. " I grabbed hold of his hand and frowned, my eyes stinging with tears. " Why would he do such a thing? " Lucy asked, I gulped. I lowered my head to rest my chin on the mattress. " The bond of dragon slayer mates were supposed to protect one another. I j-just wish he'd let me do it this time. "

" Y/N, do you feel okay? " Wendy stepped forward, she glanced at me with worry. " I feel good, kinda dizzy? " Porlyusica stood in the middle of the room. " Child, did you inhale any of the particles? " Now that I think about it, I felt fine. And I did inhale the bain particles, a small bit but enough to harm me. " I did. " I reached up to my throat, I softly touched it remembering the burning effect the poison had on me. " You're magic! " Levy yelled, she pointed a finger at me. I tilted my head. " That's right, you trained with Toxic for many years. " April exclaimed, I looked at the rest of the guild. They returned the look. " I wasn't sure I could, I mean I figured since I trained under Acnologia but- "

" You're telling me you tried to eat the bain particles knowing damn well that you didn't know you could? " Gajeel asked, his voice deepened and he crossed his arms over his chest. " That's exactly what I did. " I stood up. " You're kidding. " Sting said, I snorted and crossed my arms over one another while letting out a huff. " What else was I suppose to do, let the civilians die? "

" You're reckless. " Rouge said, I huffed and simply shrugged. " Tch whatever you say, this means war. " Natsu gritted his teeth and walked out of the infirmary, many of the members followed after the fire dragon slayer who was ready to pounce in every Tartoros demon there was.

After punching Droy in the face for trying to hold him back Natsu was laying at my feet with Jet, Max, Nab, and Warren laying on him to hold him down. Droy was also beside them with a forming bruise on the face.
" Y/N help me out here! They hurt you! I'm getting revenge! " Natsu kicked his feet and wined like a baby. He groaned once unable to get free and laid his head on the floor.

" No. " Nastu frowned and let the guild members lay on him, he pouted in the floor and puffed out his cheeks. I turned my back, letting my black cape swing past Natsu's face and walked towards the group of dragon slayers sitting at a table with their exceeds. " Do you want to come to Sabertooth?  " Sting suddenly asked, I tilted my head, Gajeel snapped his head over at the light dragon slayer. " She's not going. "

" I think he's saying she should come with us, so we can watch over her for her safety. " Lily jumped up onto the table, he sat criss cross and crossed his arms over his chest. " I think Y/N should stay here. You're welcome to stay as well but we have a bone to pick with Tartaros. " Sting huffed. " I-its just, they're dangerous. " Sting crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks. " I bet you can beat them to a pulp Sting! " Lector immediately said.

" We know where four former council members live, based on Loke's information. We'll start by sending teams to each home to protect them from Tartaros, and as tight-lipped they may be, find out all you can. Including the other members, addresses and information on Tartaros, and the reason their being targeted, and if you run into the person with bain particles that attacked Laxus's group, try to get a blood sample from them. I might be able to create a vaccine to cure them. " I looked down at the body of Laxus, my lips lifted a bit. " Don't worry Sparky, I'll find him. "

That's the end of this chapter!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO