Chapter 71

" Hey wake up Salamander! Our girl is waiting for you! " Gajeel was furiously shaking Natsu, the male was limp in his hands but grumbled under his breath once his head was tossing back and forth. Sting was yelling along with Gajeel while Rouge, Laxus, Erik, and the rest of the remaining wizards in the guild watched in horror.

" Ngh- " Natsu attempted to adjust his eyes, he yawned before one of his eyes peeked open." Gajeel! Where am I! " He lifted his head, it smacked straight into Gajeel's causing him to fall to the side. " Natsu? Do you remember anything? " Levy crouched in front of the fire dragon slayer. " I went on a mission with Lucy, and Everest, and that new girl. How did I end up here? " He groaned, his eyes closed and he rubbed the back of his head. " She attacked you, Lucy, and Everest. You were under a mind-control spell. She broke the mate bond between you and Y/n. She tried to kill her. "

Upon hearing that Natsu felt an ache in his chest, his hand went up to his heart and his eyes widened. " You need to fix it Natsu. Now. " Lucy frowned, her hands were rubbing at her arms while Everest's arm was wrapped around her. " Where is she! " He ignored Gajeel who was rubbing his head and sat on the hardwood floor. He jumped to his feet and scanned the guild. Y/n stood beside Erik and Jellal, a woman beside her too. " Come on! I'm all fired up! " He sped towards her, picked her up bridal style, and began taking off towards his house. Ignoring Happy who was eager to welcome his friend home and the other dragon slayers who tried to say something to him.

Blair's scent was no longer around. She simply disappeared as fast and she appeared. Days had passed, many days actually. Y/n was back to normal, the wizard community was back to normal but were still on edge and look out for the girl, who knows who'd she attack next. Tonight was a rare night where no other male dragon slayer slept beside her. Gajeel was on a mission with Levy and the rest of team Shadow Gear. Natsu was also on a mission with Team Natsu while Sting, Rouge, and Erik were also busy with their own guilds.

Laxus, for once, was convinced to go to a bathhouse with Freed and Bixslow. Wendy and the exceeds were sleeping in her room tonight. So she slept alone. It was around midnight when Wendy recognized a strange scent in the house, she knew it all too well.

She shot up from the bed, waking Myles in the process. She threw her blanket to the side and proceeded to run towards the scent. Blair was inside the house.
Wendy had tossed open her door, it crashed into the wall behind it while Wendy had run towards Y/n's room.

Meanwhile

Inside of the room was Blair standing over Y/n. Her eyes glowed, this was her last chance. Her original plan didn't work at all. When the door of Y/n's room burst open Blair turned around swiftly. Wendy charging at her. " Sky dragon punch! " Blair widened her eyes, herself panicking before her whole body had disappeared into a black cloud. Wendy flew through her body and landed on Y/n's bed. Y/n staring in awe at what had just happened. " Sorry. " Wendy muttered.

Next day

" Well, I think we drove her away. " Y/n sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. She smiled at the rest of the guild and her legs were crossed while she sat on the bench of one of the tables. Gajeel tightened his grip around her waist, with everything going on in her belly. The dragon slayers were completely oblivious to what was happening with her, her scent was different but Gajeel had proven to become slightly more clingy than usual. A side effect of a pregnant mate, while Gajeel was in fact the father.

The guild was in a deep conversation about the Alvarez Empire, and Blair came up as a topic. The mention of her name had Natsu and the rest of the male dragon slayers grimace at her name. " Master, you should probably tell everything you know about who we're going to against. " Due to his time spent in Alvarez, it would be helpful to know who we'd be going against.

" Hm, that's a good point. I'll share what information I was able to glean in my time there. At the top sits Emperor Sprinngan, here is Ishgar he is more commonly perfected to as the legendary black wizard Zeref. Beneath him are powerful wizards, an elite and terrifyingly ruthless force known as the Sprinnigan 12. During the year I was confined there I only managed to meet 6 of them and because it's such a large region it's terribly quite rare for all of them to be in the same place at the same time. "

" 7 of you, I am pleased so many made it here despite the short notice. " Zeref smirked at the few Sprinnigan 12 members that were displayed around the room.

" Invel aka the winger general. Zerefs right-hand man and his chief administrator. I'm not sure but his nickname leads me to believe that he utilizeses ice-based magic. Though I haven't seen him in action. "

" Ajeel known was the desert king. He's the sand wizard we encountered during our escape from Alvarez, as we experienced he's one of the twelves most aggressive members. "

" As I'm sure you've likely surmised, I've convened this meeting to discuss preparations for our invasion off Ishgar, as well as certain wizards we are sure to look out for. "

" Brandish, the nation destroyer, though not much of a hawk she does weild enough magic power to wipe countries off the map. "
" Dimaria, the warrior queen. I don't know what magic she uses but she's an extremely skilled knight who is touted as a goddess if the battlefield. "

" God Serena, the top-ranked ex-member of the wizard saints. He's a profound disappointment to our country and impossible to like but I've had the chance to witness his extraordinary magic power first hand. "

" August, the wizard king. Be especially wary of him, although I don't know much about him personally. His magic power is rumored to be without equal among the twelve. He's on a completely different level. From what I heard is true, he's mastered all manner of magic from all corners of the world.  It is been said that he might even wield more types of magic than Zeref himself. " 

The guild was tense, many of the wizard's Gramps spoke about sounded impossible to defeat, and quite frankly I was terrified. The battle was soon to commence within the next few days and I wasn't ready for the outcome.

" That's all I have for the six, as far as the others I only have names of three. Bloodman, Neighart, and Wall. " My hand wrapped around Gajeel's wrist, he looked down at my grip and softly smiled. He scooted closer.

" We'll need to formulate our strategy, everybody pay close attention. Zeref will invade Ishgar with his entire army. I won't sugar coat it, there's no question we're at an overwhelming disadvantage, our enemy is greater in power and far more powerful than anyone we've faced before. But due to our courage and our bond, we will prevail. Let's show them what our guild is made of. "

Thats the end of this chapter!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO