Chapter 40

" I'll be fine. Really. " I smiled, using my magic to open the portal. Today was the day I went back, to finally accept who I was mated with. And how my life would change from now on. " I can go too right? " Everest was hopeful, ready to enter his new life. " I'm coming back for you after dragon season ends. Your coming to Fairy Tail. " He let out the brightest smile, I ruffled his hair and slowly stepped into the portal. " Say, bye guys. " April and Myles, who got here just a few hours ago were ready to go home and start the new chapter of our lives. " Bye! " The had waved at the dragons and Everest who had smiled and waved back. I smiled at the dragons before closing the portal. I stood standing in the empty bedroom of my house. I breathed out, no doubt was my heart beating out of my chest. I felt like I was gonna puke. 

" Hey you guys, can you stay at the guild for a little while. I have a few things to deal with. " They knew exactly what I was talking about. They exchanged looks and nodded. " I love you guys. " I crouched down and hugged the two, squeezing them in my hold. " Now if you guys see Natsu, tell him to come to visit me. " They nodded. They had used the window to fly out. I changed out of my clothes and put on some new clean ones. I sat on my bed before lowering myself and laying against the soft blanket. I ran my fingers over my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. I was nervous, very nervous. A few minutes had passed before the familiar scent of a campfire that was nearing, had filled my nose. 

I continued to stare at the ceiling, feeling my insides turn at the amazing scent that seemed to get stronger and stronger. " You're back. " Natsu had appeared, he climbed threw the window and cautiously neared the bed. " Hey. " I held out my arms for a hug. He hesitantly walked over, setting himself on the bed and relaxing into the small hug that kept us together. " I'm sorry. " He rested his head on my shoulder. He began sniffing my hair, strange. " I scared you. " He muttered, tightening the hug around my body. I smiled, he was sweet. " No its fine, I should've stayed and listened, I accept you guys as my mates. " He pulled away, his face brightened. " Really? " I nodded, a smile spread across my face. " I don't exactly know much about it but I'm happy. "

I breathed out, leaning my head on his shoulder. " This is your first season? " He nodded, smiling and cupping my hand in his huge one. He looked down at me. " Am I allowed to, kiss you? " I looked up at him and smiled. " Yeah. I'd like that. " He used his usual cheeky smile and leaned down. I let out a laugh and leaned up. He slowly moved his head away, letting out a huff. " What's wrong? He looked embarrassed and looked away with blush flushing his cheeks. " I've never actually kissed anyone before. " I let out a small chuckle and leaned my head on his shoulder yet again. " Nor have I. We can be each others first. " He let out a happy smile at the sound of that. " Okay. " 

We both leaned in at the same time, my stomach letting out butterflies. Once our inexperience lips connected my stomach almost burst. He slowly melted his fingers in my hair. We were slow and not familiar with this type of affection but we experimented together. Natsu let out a whimper and pulled away. " Y/N. We need to stop. I won't be able to control myself. "

I let out a small laugh, he blushed. " You don't have to stop. "

That's the end of this chapter!
Sorry, it's so short but thanks for reading!
Bye my unicorns XOXO