Chapter 21

A pretty good win from Elfman who had beat and S-Class wizard, Bacus in a 1 on 1 fight earning them 10 points. I now stood here in utter disgust, a grimace spread across my face at Mira's so-called battle. A battle of the beauties. Since both of them are transformation mages and do modeling they set up a special battle, for them. Posing in bikinis. I respected Mira greatly but this, I didn't know how to feel about. I was beyond shocked when Mermaid heel decided to join the party, the pose off that seemed way too revealing. Followed by Lamia Scale who soon joined after, let's just hope Fairy Tail doesn't join. I spoke way too soon once Master Mavis appeared with tons and tons of bikinis. There was no way I'm going down there. " Come on Y/n-san! " Wendy had run by our doorway and dragged me out of my balcony, I had desperately tried to reach out for Laxus or Gajeel but they just laughed and watched me get dragged away by Wendy and Lucy. 

They had dragged me into the area where I was magically transformed into a bathing suit. Each bathing suit got worse and worse, Thigh highs, cat ears, glasses, bondage? I had got utterly embarrassed in my revealing clothing and appeared my cape using my magic. I had wrapped my cape around myself and Wendy who came running over to me and pleading for me to hide her. 
" How about a blushing bride challenge! So ladies, grab a lucky guy and squeeze into some wedding dresses! " Within seconds my whole outfit had disappeared and appeared a wedding dress. My cape and everything was gone, other than the dress that was tight on me. " Oh come on! " I had dug my head into my hands from embarrassment. " Y/n would you-. " Natsu had run up to me and held out his hand before he could even finish his sentence Lisanna had taken his upper arm and dragged him away. It was quite cute, I knew Lisanna liked him and she was so sweet, I knew she'd take care of him. 

" Hey Y/n! " I had gulped and stood there as Sting came running over in his gray suit, wow, h-he looked nice. " Back off tiger, pick someone from your own guild. " Laxus had blocked Sting from approaching me, his arms crossed over his chest as he toward over Sting. Sting glared up at him before they got into a heated argument. I had turned to walk away and was met with Gajeel, he had avoided eye contact but held out his hand. A thin coat of blush covering his cheeks. I had smiled at the black steel dragon slayer and taken my hand in his. He had led me away from the two dragon slayers that stayed in their heated argument. From my last glance at the two dragon slayers, I could see that they began to butt heads much like how Gray and Natsu do. I giggled at the two as I continued to follow Gajeel, our hand's linked with one another. 

" Y/n-chan! You look really pretty! " Wendy ran over with Romeo right behind her. She was dressed in a small wedding dress, just her size. Her hair was combed back and held in a crown and vail, Romeo had a black suit on as he stood next to her. "You're looking quite beautiful yourself Wendy. Romeo over here your groom? " She blushed and shrunk down in her dress. " Is Gajeel-Kun your groom? " I stepped back and smiled. " He sure is. " Wendy had giggled into her hand and smiled. The little party was soon stopped by the master of Lamia Scale. It was, pretty bad. Even she arrived in the arena with just her bathing suit the whole stadium went completely silent. Everyone was soon shooed off back to their balcony. The battle soon ended with Mirajane winning 10 points for us, she had beaten Jenny with one of her demon forms. The next battle was Kagura from Mermaid Heel and Yukino from Sabertooth.

I had no clue on who was gonna win, from what I could feel they both had amazing magic power but I didn't know what magic they held. Sabertooth might be the mightest but sometimes you can't always win. I was shocked when Yukino pulled one of her golden gate keys, the same keys that Lucy has. Another Celestial Wizard. After Yukino managed to summon her two fish and the balance I had finally got a view of Kagura's magic, how impressive. Kagura uses gravity changing magic. " Open Gate of the snake charmer. " A second of time passed before the sky around us went into a deep shade of purple. A huge darkened snake appeared within the arena with teeth as sharp as razors. I didn't know if it was the end for the Mermaid Heel member but something deep within me felt as if it wasn't the end but more just the beginning. I noticed Kagura's stance before she went charging at Yukino, the snake charmer fell into pieces before disappearing for good as Yukino's face held a hint of fear. We all witnessed one swipe before Yukino was down to the ground and the words fell out of Kagura's mouth. " Sometimes a Mermaid, feasts on a tiger. "

The arena went off into cheers, my eyes flashed over to the shocked Sabertooth members before flashing back over to Yukino who was crying on the ground. My eyes had fixed over to the scoreboard, Raven Tail was in first, we were tied with Sabertooth for second place then came Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Puppy, and Fairy Tail Team A came after. I was still proud of my comrades, Elfman managed to beat an S-Class wizard and Mira won a battle for us as well. What can I say, today was a successful day. 

We all had left our balcony and left the arena to head to the bar. I was standing at one of the concession stands to get some snacks, my stomach was rumbling, from what I could remember I haven't eaten all day. A small tug had snapped me out of my focus from the menu. I had looked down at my cape to find the familiar small exceed. I smiled at the small exceed and crouched down to his level. " Hi Y/n! " I loved Frosch he was just too pure. " Frosch don't run away like that again! " Rouge had come rushing over, trying to squeeze through the crowd to find his little buddy. " Rouge I found Y/n! " I had stuffed my hands in my pockets and awkwardly waved at the dragon slayer. " Next! " The lady at the cashier yelled, I had turned to the cashier and ordered three cookies. I handed over my money and soon came out the three steaming cookies that smelt beyond amazing. " Here little one. " I crouched down to Frosches level and handed him the cookie, I could see his eyes twinkle as the cookie landed in his hand. " Here. " I held out the second cookie to Rouge, he stared at it with widened eyes before hesitantly taking it into his. 

I smiled down at Frosch who began nibbling on the cookie. " Uh, I'm sorry for your loss today. " 

That's the end of this chapter! Hope you all liked it!
Bye my unicorns XOXO