Chapter 42

" A festival? How did you learn about this? " I stared around the festival in awe. After a few portals I made we made it to Hargeon. " When I left the guild I had to work a lot. I ended up here in Hargeon and when I worked here I learned there was a festival every year during this time. To celebrate animals or something? " I let out a snicker and stared up at the huge rollercoaster. " Come on Sparky we have to get some cotton candy! " I grabbed Laxus's hand and ran after the cotton candy stand. Once reaching it I asked the worker for a cone of cotton candy. He happily smiled and began working on one. " That will be 5 gems. " I dug into my pocket but was stopped once Laxus had pulled out a few and handed them over to the man. I glanced up at Laxus and pouted. " I was gonna pay. " I stuffed a small ball of candy into my mouth. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. " It's a date remember? " 

" A date? " He hummed and led me over to a stand of balloon pop. " What do you want? " I glanced around the stand at the prizes before stuffing another ball of candy in my mouth. I shrugged. " The duck it is. " He pulled out a bag of gems and placed them on the stand. " We want the duck. " The confused carnival worker placed a few darts on the stand beside Laxus. Laxus gave me a smirk before positioning the dark and throwing it at the balloon. A loud pop echoing into the night sky. 

During the whole time we had played games, due to the dragon motion sickness we couldn't go on the rides but we spent the night playing games and watching the fireworks burst into the night sky. After the night was practically over we had gotten a final dinner before taking ourselfs to a hotel. We were exhausted, but happy. After our stomachs were full we had relaxed back into the hotel, and that night we had finished our dragon season.

That's the end of this chapter!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO