Chapter 73

" What's with all of this sand? " Gramps coughed, I scrunched my nose and tried to cover my eyes. Laxus used his coat to held cover my body from the sand that was flying everywhere in the guild. I began inhaling some of it, grimace at the taste but allowing myself to consume it due to my earth magic. It didn't taste so good.

I felt a sudden boast in magic power once I inhaled all the sand that was flown around the guild. " Thanks Y/n. " I coughed, moving Laxus's coat away. " That taste is disgusting. Eating nature doesn't taste so good. " I wiped my mouth. " Erza and Bisca beat one of the twelve! But another is on it's way to Cardia Cathedral! " Both Laxus and I looked at one another, the Thunder Legion is there. " I'll stop them. " Laxus let go of my arm, to allow me to leave.

" Wait, we need to preserve your magic power. The Thunder Legion can handle them. " Master Mavis had said, she looked over at Master Mavis. " But- " Laxus placed his large hand on my shoulder. Stopping me. Maybe she was right. " I can't just sit around when there's four Sprinnigan twelve members in Magnolia. " I harshly whispered at Laxus. Laxus chuckled, massaging my shoulders to get me to calm down.

" What is Ichiya doing in Magnolia! " Warren yelled, both Laxus and I looked over at the large screen. Ichiya had a small figure inside Cardia Cathedral with the rest of the Thunder Legion. A sudden change if magic power in the air caused me to shiver. " The enchantments getting weaker! " Warren yelled. We shot up, Freed must be dropping the enchantment.

" Listen Freed, dont let your enchantment fall! The guild hall is under attack from the west! " As Laxus yelled in Warren's ear we could see the enchantment begin to build back up. " Hey what's going on! Y/n and I are coming to help you! " I slipped on my cape and made sure to button it up. " No stay away! We're the Thunder Legion! We're your personal guard, our sole purpose is to protect you and Y/n however at this moment we must protect the guild. "  Suddenly it went silent, they cut off. They were probably fighting. My heart sped up, this battle was going to be a disaster, whi knows what's going to happen.

" We took the Western forces! We took down the Western forces! "
" How's Erza is she okay? "
" Yeah she's fine! "
" I'm happy to report, we've captured of the twelve! "
" And we're bringing her back to the guild hall! "
Everyone inside the guild hall cheered. I breathed out, my nerves settling just a bit but we didn't know how the second wave was going to go. We managed to stoo the 1st, the second could be way harder. I wobbled back and forth on the heels of my feet. A loud beeping sound echoed off Warren's machine. We all stopped in our place, Laxus stopped yelling in his ear. " There's something huge coming our way! Woah it's magic power! Whatever that is it's super fast and heading right for us! Dammit the thing is getting closer and fast! It's going to be a direct hit! "

" Evacuate the guild now! " Gramps yelled. " Not if I can help it! " A bright light appeared in the night sky, the Christa which was controlled by non other than Ichiya. He used the Christa as a sheild, causing all the direct magic power to take it down. " This I'd a battle, but it's not yours to fight alone. Calling all of Fiore now! Listen up everyone!This battle belongs to all of us! " My mouth fell agape. " What the hell did he just say! "  I grabbed Warren's shirt. Gripping it in my hands before yelling. " I told you to stay out of it Sting! " Warren yelled in agony.

A deal chuckle echoed off the telepathy. " Couldn't help myself Princess. " I growled, preparing to yell again before Laxus grabbed me and tugged me away from Warren who proceeded to rub his ears.

Time skip: Sunrise.

" The enemy army from the North is about to be met by Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus, and although the invaders of the South have taken the port of Hargion, Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale are on their way to drive them out! " Despite my anger with Sting and Rouge joining the fight I felt a slight bit of relief off my shoulders. " Come on! We got to go an help our friends! " Romeo yelled, I smiled, he was right, we can't let them do all the work for us. " Of course, we'll form some  squads. Mirajane! You, Elfman, Lisanna, Gajeel, Levy, and Lily will take the North. Y/n will be joining you later on. "

" And providing support to the South, will be Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Carla and Laxus. " Laxus ruffled the top of my head, flashing me a don't-worry smile. " Hang on, where's Natsu? " I sweatdropped. " He really ran off at a time like this! " I yelled, everyone began to call his name although his scent wasn't in the area. " Wherever he is. He's doing what he needs to do. I volunteer to go South in his place. " I grimaced, Erza was in no place to travel anywhere in her condition. The fight she had with the first encounter of the sand wizard had her in bandages.

" Lucy and Cana will stay here to look after the prisoner. Everyone else will stay here to defend the guildhall, there's still a high probability of a surprise attack. " Gramps stood beside Master Mavis. " Agreed but what about the forces coming from the East and West? "

" The Western army is moving much more slowly than the others, which means that's likely where Zeref is coming from which means we'll have to deal with the other three forces first. Once he's neutralized we'll fend him off with everything we got left. The Eastern army poses the most inanimate threat right now, given the situation we most counter them with the most strongest fighters we can find. "

Romeo stepped forward, eager to join the fight. My name has yet to pop up anywhere in this formation of fighters and this conversation right here gave me a sense of nervousness. " I assume we're in contact Warren? " Warren was staring at his invention. " Yes ma'am! Fiore's mightiest is in action! " My mouth gaped open. The four emperors of Ishgar. " This is where Y/n will be fighting. " I swear my jaw fell to the floor.

" There's no way she's fighting in the most dangerous part! I'm going with her! " Laxus yelled, Gajeel stood up from his spot as well. " So am I! " It felt like my heart stopped, now I was terrified. " I'm afraid we can't have that happen. Once the Eastern forces are taken down Y/n will be joining the Northern squad. Y/n, you should be leaving very soon. They're waiting for you. " I gulped, I was fairly new to the wizard saints and I was terrified. " You make it back okay Shorty! " Laxud grumbled, he held eye contact and proceeded to pull me into a hug. He took in a large inhale of my scent and softly let me go. I could hear his heart beating, he was scared.

" Beat them to a pulp. " Gajeel mumbled, he grabbed my hands and kissed the top of my knuckles. My lips lifted at the small gesture. " We'll be okay! We'll keep her safe! " Myles and April cheered, if only Natsu was here yet we didn't know where he was. I opened a portal. I glanced behind me at the my comrades. " We're winning this no matter what. " Myself and the exceeds stepped through and stiffened once the portal closed behind us.

That's the end of this chapter!
Sorry it kinda sucks but I tried my best!
Hope you liked it! Bye my Unicorns XOXO