Chapter 18

Being in 2nd place for the sky labyrinth felt beyond amazing. Natsu and the others have yet to know that we were another group battling against them in the games and here we are ready to be shown off like an award. The stadium for the games was humongous and many people here came to see us battle for the top spot. I had put on my new outfit specifically for the games. 
View at top ^

I had begun to get nervous once Fairy Tail Team A was announced, I could hear the loud boos echoing around the stadium. Laxus had patted my shoulder reassuringly while I stared at the stadium entrance in worry. The next few guilds were announced, each one of them getting cheered on. Quatro Cerberus in 7th. Mermaid Heel in 6th. Blue Pegasus in 5th. Lamia Scale in 4th. In 3rd, shockingly was Raven Tail, I thought they were a dark guild but according to the announcers, they weren't. I had adjusted my cape to my outfit before breathing out. " Our first place runner up is! Oh wow, this year's competition just got a whole lot interesting folks! It's fairy Tail Team B! " Laxus had used some of his lightning magic to make a floating Fairy tail mark, we all emerged from the stadium and stood tall. Everyone in the A team was beyond surprised. 

" Down there in team B is Y/n L/n, daughter of the dark dragon Acnalogia and wielder of 13 dragon slayer magics. I'm pumped to see her in action today! " The stadium had started whispering among one another, about my magic and about my father. " I completely forgot you were fighting today Shorty. " Laxus had chuckled and ruffled my hair  " In last but certainly not least, it's the team that came in first place. That's right you know them, you love them, you better get on your feet and scream for the mightest guild in all of Fiore. The one and only Sabertooth! " The group had walked out all high and mighty, pumping their first in the air and smiling. The crowd went absolutely wild once they entered the arena. I didn't want to look at their face, they seemed nice when I met them and now I know their cocky bastards. 

I had put my hood over my head and crossed my arms over my chest. Looking away from them and averting my eyes to the other side of the arena. During this whole thing, it took about 15 minutes for them to explain the schedule for the games. I didn't pay attention much and just stood there in pure boredom. We were soon ushered to our balconies while wizards were chosen to go out for the first game. Juvia had decided to go out with her dear loving Gray while we stood there watching the upcoming battle. Juvia started us off with, well a not so well start. A statue of Gray stood beside her and she automatically attacked it with a bear hug. I had breathed out before taking a seat. This was pretty humiliating, the whole game Juvia and Gray were getting their buts beat. Juvia managed to get us one point but yet, Rufus from Sabertooth got to them before anyone else could.  

After the game had ended all we could hear was the booing from the crowd. Again, they were yelling about my guild but here I was ready to fight. After all, I'm gonna regain our place. For the first fight was Lucy VS a girl from Raven Tail. I used my mind magic to focus on their group. Their thoughts were, strange. I had kept my eyes on their battle and on their team. Lucy was dominating but all I could think of was what they were after. There was a point in their battle when Lucy was falling behind, Flare was being to be the dominant one in this fight. I continued to focus on their team's strange minds. I had stopped my focus once Lucy pulled Gemini from her keys. She began chanting her main spell. 

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh, Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect becomes complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh, 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!

Her magic had become stunned and stopped once the beautiful stars shot down from the sky. In the end, Flare stood there with a wicked smirk as Lucy fell to her knees. I gritted my teeth a what was left in Flares mind, that strange guy, Obra had stopped her attack. Flare had won the battle and collected their ten points. The crowd around us had begun trashing our guild again, that was it, we're winning this for sure. I had managed to tune myself out of the others fights, they weren't mine or any of Fairy Tails so I wouldn't care for the outcome. My knee kept bouncing in its place, I was counting down the minutes so I can finally fight Jura. Not to mention, Sting from Sabertooth kept staring at me from afar. I didn't like his unwelcoming stares. Before my fight, Orga from Sabertooth had won against a guy from Quatro Cerberus and after, taken his ten points and sung a terrible song for the audience. " Good luck out there Shorty. " Laxus had patted my head, Gajeel gave me a reassuring hug before pushing me out the door of the balcony. 

" Okay, folks are you ready? The final match of the first day is going to be! Fairy Tail B's Y/n L/n  VS Lamia Scales Jura Neekis! " I had calmly walked out into the stadium, I was irritated at the cheers the crowd was giving. All of it for Lamia Scale. " I'm afraid I won't hold back Ms. Y/n. " I had shrugged, I figured he wouldn't hold back after all this is a competition. " I would be offended if you did, I wish best of luck to you. " I had got into stance and waited for the gong to go off. Once it did Jura had immediately summoned his rock magic. I went running along the cylinder-shaped rock that was coming at me from all ways. " Elemental Dragon Roar! " The rocks that were trapping me had cracked under my magic before falling to the ground in huge clumps. Good thing I trained a lot with my telekinesis magic. My eyes had glowed a bright green before all the rocks had begun floating in thin air. All the rocks had made a circle around him as green sparks radiated off the rocks. A huge explosion echoed off the stadium while a yell of pain left Jura's mouth. Within a second a huge arm of rock went flying towards me from Jura, I had made a really really big portal, the rock was suddenly eaten by the portal and came out the other end, heading right towards Jura. 

" Y/n just used her dimension magic to deflect Jura's attack, dimension dragon slayer magic begin the one out of 13 she's mastered. "

The rock arm had hit Jura, wow I just attacked Jura with his own magic. " Sun dragon beam. " I had opened my hands into a stance and shot the beam at Jura who yelled out from the burning pain. Jura had managed to summon more rocks but each one of them dodged my determined figure. I had got into stance and summoned my magic that would hopefully wound him badly. " Dragon Slayer Secret art- Spell of the stars. " A huge wave of silver and gold mixed light had appeared around me like a tornado. I had put a quarter of my magic into this attack. The tornado light expanded towards Jura before it stopped and shot into the sky. The sky exploded into a bright light before shooting back down and right at Jura. It exploded right on Jura, the whole stadium was stuck in winds and blowing sand that flew around. All the magic had disappeared and the winds finally died down, on the floor, unconscious, laid Jura. 

" What shocking discovery folks, Jura Neekis was just beaten by Y/n L/n! The queen of dragons! 10 points for Fairy Tails B team! " My guild was cheering with happiness as the crowd went wild. I stood tall with my hair flying in the wind, my fist was clenched with a smirk plastered on my face. 

That's the end, everyone! Hope you all liked it!
Bye my unicorns XOXO