Chapter 45

I've decided to hurry threw the chapters with the last two dragon slayers. I really want to move on to the tartaros arc since that arc I have way too much planned for it.
F/C - Favorite Color

I breathed out once I stepped threw the portal that was just down the street from the famous Sabertooth guild. I was tired from the traveling but I was eager to finish this dragon season. With my new scale that fitted itself beside the other two I ran my finger across them before breathed out, settling my nerves and moving my feet. I smiled slightly once the doors came into sight. The guild hall was tall and towered over the other building in the area.

With my dragon hearing I could hear the guild as lively as ever from inside. With achiving my three mate mark's my scent was starting to notice the scents of my mates from father away, or actually show them. I was no longer blinded and I could smell Sting and Rouge's scent from down the road. I approached the doors and stopped outside the large wooden doors. Suddenly arms wrapped around my body and I was pulled into a hug from behind. I yelped at the sudden contact but my first thought was to relax, that scent. It was Rouge. He stayed quiet and nuzzled his head into my hair, inhaling slightly and tightening his hold.

" I-i thought you left, did I scare you that bad? " I closed my eyes and leaned into the warm hold. " Please don't reject me. P-please don't, I-I dont know what I would do. " He was acting sensitive, something common for dragon slayers during the season. " I don't, that's why I came back. " I could feel his smile form from the top of my head. His hold tightened slightly, it was still comforting which ultimately made me warm inside. " That's- " He cracked a smile with a slight relived laugh. " Amazing, come on I wanna show you something. " He smiled brightly and took my hand, instead of entering Sabertooth I was led away from it, down the road.

" I've planned this for so long. " We passed so many towns people staring at the two of us who were being led past them with interlocked hands. Many of them wondering why a Tiger was with a Fairy, then again we were part of the two most strongest guilds in Fiore so it wouldn't exactly matter, we were meant for eachother. " Where are we going? " I laughed once we approached a park. He then stopped and breathed out. " I don't have it set up. " I tilted my head. He puffed out his lips into a pout. " Do you wanna, maybe, have lunch with me? " He was so shy about it, I'd be happy with anything.

" Of course. " His lips curved before he started pulling me towards another direction. " I know a place with good food, it's Frosch's favorite place. " I puffed out my lips, I wonder what April and Myles are doing. We haven't exactly hung out in awhile, I've been, busy.

" Talk to me. " I looked up at Rouge who was slightly taller than me. " About? " He smiled down at me and connected our hands again. " Your favorite color? " He smiled down at me again before looking back down the road. " The color of your eyes. " I lifted my eyebrow. " Too cheesy. " He snorted. " Um, your favorite color? " I smiled. " F/C. " His finger tightened in my hand. " Favorite hobby? " He glanced down at me, a small hum leaving his mouth. " I don't have one. " I lifted my eyebrow again, how does one not have a hobby? " You? "

" I like practicing my magic. " Rouge hummed. " Were here. " I looked up at the small shop, it was olive green with huge windows peering out into the town. " I love you. " A hum left my mouth, I tilted my head  and looked at the dragon slayer. " You barely know me. " He squeezed my hand. " I know. " He said before leading me inside.

That's the end of this chapter!
Bye my unicorns XOXO