Chapter 43

" That's bull you guys knew! " I got up, a surprised smile spread on my face. " Of course, we aren't the Thunder Legion for nothing. " I narrowed my eyes and took another drink of my water. " And you didn't think about telling me? " Laxus squeezed my hips and leaned back into the chair, I sat on his lap. " I told them not to, I wanted to tell you myself. " I scoffed and glanced at him. " And you see how that turned out? " He smiled cheekily and wrapped his arms around me. " I still got you didn't I? " I rolled my eyes and leaned against his chest. " Gramps also knows. " I gasped and turned around. " Really! What the hell guys! " Evergreen laughed and leaned back into her chair. " And you're rocking my mate mark. All mine. " He hugged my tighter and nuzzled his head into my neck. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head. " All yours and 4 other dragon slayers. " I laughed sarcastically. He pulled away and groaned. " I forgot. "

" And I'm about to go get my other dragon slayer, I'll see you later. " I kissed his cheek and jumped off his lap. He pouted before wrapping his jacket around himself and crossing his arms over his chest.
I ran up to the request board and picked off a job, I ran over to Mira who was busy serving Lucy and Cana who were chatting at the bar. " Mira I'd like to do this job, and Gajeel will be attending as well. " She hummed and took a look at the paper. " So you and Laxus huh? When did that happen? " I chuckled awkwardly. " Me and Her too. " I jumped once Natsu made an appearance and wrapped his arms around my shoulders to back hug me. " Huh? You three? " Mira tilted her head, confused.

" Ah it's a very long story, I'll tell you, ladies, later. " Cana and Lucy were oddly interested in the conversation and stopping their conversation to listen. " Sleepover at my house Saturday night, okay? Be there, invite any girl you'd like and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye Natsu. " I smiled at him while walking away. He ran up behind me and followed me to the exit. " Can I come with? You'll need protection. " I pushed open the doors and smiled. " Gajeel will be with me. Speaking of which I told the exceeds to stay with you, that won't be a problem, will it? " Natsu huffed. " Fine~ b-but can I see you later? " I ruffled his hair. " I'll be back tomorrow, stop by for a bit. " His frown brightened. " Can I at least have a kiss before you leave? " I leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek.
" I'll see you later Natsu. " He pouted, not getting the kiss he wanted as he watched her take her leave.

I walked to my house to gather the things I needed for our trip. Once getting my things together I had slowly walked to Gajeel's house. I smiled once I reached his doorway. The house was quiet and the lights were off but I could hear his snores from the outside, damn dragon hearing. I put my hand on the doorknob and rolled my eyes once the door opened. Idiot never knows how to lock a door. I walked inside the dark and slightly messy house and sighed at the sight of Gajeel who laid under his huge gray blanket. " Gajeel. " I repeatedly poked him, he continued to groan and toss and turn in his bed. " Gajeel! " I yelled, his body flinched before he moved his head and opened his tired eyes. " Is this a dream? " I groaned, I rolled my eyes and tossed the clothes that laid on the floor back at him. " Nope. Now get up, we have a request. " He adjusted his eyes and used his elbows to sit up. " Request? Wait when did you get back? " 

" I signed us up for a job. I've been back for a few days now. " Gajeel signed and grabbed the gray sweatpants that I threw at him. " What job? " I chewed on my lip and crossed my arms over his chest. " Monster hunt. " Gajeel let out a small chuckle and threw the blanket off his lap. " Gehee~ " I yelped and turned around. Letting him change in peace. I waited a few minutes before I felt arms wrap around my body and was pulled into his chest. I stood comfortably in his arms. " I accept you. 

Thats the end of this chapter!
Sorry, it sorta sucks, I've been having writer's block lately.
Anyways bye my unicorns XOXO