Chapter 16

"You're a Fairy? " Sting had asked, I smiled down at the stew as I continued to stir it. " A proud Fairy, I've been in the guild since I was 10. " 
Sting, on the other hand, couldn't help but get shy under her beautiful smile. Her pearly white teeth shown as she continued to talk about the weakest guild in Fiore. They were hated in the magic community and yet he was supposed to hate them too, but this girl. She was strange, her scent was sweet and made his nose twitch every time he went to breathe. Perhaps, he didn't have to hate her after all. She was one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen. " Well food is done, I'm sorry, I never got your names. " She looked at Rouge and the two exceeds with a smile, Frosch had looked up at Y/n and waved. 

" Hi I'm Frosch, that is my best friend Rouge. " The small exceed had pointed up at the man with the black cloak. " Hi Ms. Y/n. I'm Lector. "  The other small exceed waved up at me with a smile, they were just adorable. " It's lovely to meet all of you! Food is ready, come sit and make yourself comfortable. " All of our guests had sat at the table while Myles and April got them drinks. I had put the steaming stew in bowls and brought them over to the quiet guest. I smiled at them and sat down in my seat. " So, your dragon slayers? " Both Sting and Rouge had looked at me with shocked expressions. " How do you that? " I let a small chuckle escape from my mouth. " Every dragon slayer that was trained by a dragon has an exceed. I was just lucky enough to get two. " I had crossed my leg over the other and took a mouthful of the stew. 

" I'm a light dragon slayer, Rouge here is a shadow dragon slayer. " I had glanced at the two, wow they really were the full deal here. I had met, what, seven dragon slayers in my life? " I wield 13 different dragon slayer magic's. " Sting had dropped his spoon in his bowl and widened his eyes. " No way! Your Y/n L/n! " I had nodded my head, now all of our guests were staring at me with surprised expressions. " W-wow, I never expected to ever meet you. " It was hard to notice the faint blush appearing on Sting's face as he rubbed the back of his head, he chuckled awkwardly and sent me a small smile. " Were you really trained my Acnalogia Y/n? " Frosch had asked, I smiled at his small figure and took another spoonful of stew into my mouth. " Yes I was, Dark magic was the first dragon slayer magic learned. Then came Dimension where I learned to travel to the dragon realm and learn the rest. Elemental, Snow, Time, Blue Fire, Water, Light, Sun,  Moon, Poison, Telekinesis, and Mind. "  The marroon exceed, Lector, smiled brightly and jumped up from his spot. " Wow! You're strong! " 

" Thank you, Lector, when are you guys planning on going back to your guild? " The two dragon slayers glanced at one another as if they could read one another's mind. " It would take a few days to get back, our guilds a little far from here. " I smiled at them, they could be there in a few hours if they allowed me to help them. " I could get you there after lunch unless of course, you'd like to stay for a little bit. " Frosh had jumped up from his spot and yelled happily. " Can we stay Rouge! " I chuckled at the enthusiastic exceed who immediately went back to talking with their small group of exceeds. " We can stay for a bit. " Sting had said, a smirk placed on his face when saying that. " Great, I'm sure the exceed would love the company. " I had glanced over at the four exceeds who was happily chatting with one another. 

" What's in the dragon realm? " For the first time, Rouge had actually said something to me. I smiled at him. " I swear thats usually one of the first questions I get asked. Well, thousands and thousands of dragons, floating islands, and very very large trees. Oh, and most of the dragons that trained me, live there. " We continued to eat our food and talk among one another, Sting would often crack jokes while Rouge just sat there in silence. It wasn't long until we were just sitting around chilling, we watched a movie of my little TV and chatted yet again. It became about the time where they had to leave, the exceed sadly said goodbye to one another as I got the portal ready. I had to take a glance at what Sabertooth looked like by going into Sting's mind, that helped me greatly as I got the portal all ready. On the other side of the portal showed a guild hall, people chatting and sitting with one another. It reminded me of everyone at Fairy Tail. " Here's your stop, thank you for the company. I hope we see each other again. " All of our guests waved goodbye before stepping into the portal, on the other side their guild members stared at them in surprise before glancing at the portal. I waved at them with a smile before shutting the portal for good. 

" You guys ready to get back to training? " Both the exceeds looked at me then jumped up in excitement. " Yeah! " 

Here came Sting and Rouge! 
That's the end of this chapter! Bye my Unicorns XOXO