Chapter 72

2 days before the battle with Alvarez

" Where are you taking me? " Y/n laughed, her eyes were covered with a black blindfold while Laxus was guiding her towards their destination. " It's a surprise Shorty. " Laxus chuckled, Y/n was trying to feel her surroundings though they felt unfamiliar.

He opened a door for her, she steadily walked in, quickly smelling the presence of all the other dragon slayers she was mated to. " Laxus. " She mumbled, it went quiet. The room smelt of delicious food. There were other people in the room, many of her comrades so why was her eyesight taken from her?

" Take it off. " Laxus had softly said, I hesitated before slowly undergoing the blindfold. When the blindfold was off my heart skipped a beat, many rose petals were laid out onto the floor to guide me towards the dragon slayers who each were gathered at the end. I let out a small giggle and walked towards them. " What are you up to? " A smile was melted into my face. " Princess. " Sting reached for my hands, he held both of them in his, his own face held the brightest smile.

" We love you and we want to spend the rest of our lives with you. All of us, no matter how much we like to fight with one another. " Sting chuckled. " We want to have our own house, all of us. We want to have a family and we want to father each child you give us. Biological or not. " Y/n was beginning to water, knowing she was currently pregnant and have yet to tell anyone. Sting lowered down to his knee. The others remained quiet but watched in anticipation. Her hands cupped over her mouth and to hide the smile. Sting held out a box, a small diamond ring that looked far too expensive. " Marry us, all of us. "

" I-I... will. " She nodded her head, her own eyes beginning to leak tears. Sting was beginning to cry as well. He slowly slid the ring on and stood up from his position. The remaining comrades that stood around to watch began to cheer. She laughed, Sting embraced her first. The others following so they stood in a huge group hug, it was quite weird but they didn't care. They were happy.

Lucy, Erza, Lisanna, Wendy, and Evergreen had broken up the group of happy dragon slayers. They each began to talk in unison so it was impossible to understand them but then demanded to see the ring. " It's beautiful! Who picked it out? " Lisanna asked. Rouge shyly rubbed his head before mumbling a quick. " I did. " Lisanna squealed.

Reedus was stood to the side and painting a picture of the happy group of dragon slayers.

" Let's get this party started! " Gramps yelled. " Come on beautiful. " Laxus grabbed my hand, taking me away from the girls. " It's my fiance. " I giggled, music was playing amongst the room. He had twirled me around, I landed in his chest. He laughed and leaned down, landing a soft kiss on my lips. " Stop hogging her Laxus! " Natsu whined, Natsu tugged in Laxus's large coat, he growled and glared at the fire dragon slayer. " I'll see you in a bit. " Laxus let me free, Natsu pushing him to the side.

" Come on let's go eat! " He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the food table. I let myself stumble along with his pull. He licked his lips and began pilling many different foods on a single plate. I scanned the buffet table and began to slowly put foods on my plate. Not as much as Natsu.
" Natsu! Y/n! Over here! " Yukino and Minerva stood by a rather long time, Rouge and Erik were already sat there. Natsu had balanced two different plates on his hands, the two of us walked over to the table. It stood out far more than the other tables in the room.

" This is the table for the new soon to be married couples! " Yukino cheered. I sat in the middle of Rouge and Erik, Natsu grumbled and sat beside Erik, despite wanting to sit beside me. " Hi. " Cobra was silently sitting in his chair. " Hi. " He mumbled, he was acting shy. How cute.

" Are you happy? " He cracked a small toothy smile. I leaned into his side, he wrapped his arm around my backside and allowed me to lean into his side. " Of course I am. " He chuckled, I hummed. " Ms. Y/n. Can we see your ring! " Lector jumped onto the table, Frosch, Lily, April, and Myles followed behind him. " Of course guys. " I held out my hand, the exceeds admired the ring in awe.

" I helped pick it out. " Gajeel grumbled, he sat beside Rouge with his own plate of food. " Thank you, guys. All of you. This was amazing. "

Night of the first battle.

" There's a difference between being together and breaking and entering! " Lucy yelled. Everest, upon hearing Lucy's yells had run towards the living room where Natsu and Happy sat. " You should try to relax a little. "

" The town is all empty and boring so we decided to come over here! " Happy cheered, they turned towards Everest who smiled and held a wooden spoon. He had an apron wrapped around his waist. " I didn't know we were having guest, I was just cooking dinner! " Natsu's face brightened. " Woohoo! I was getting hungry too! " Lucy sweatdropped. " Aren't you supposed to be with your fiańce? " Lucy grumbled. " She's with Gajeel tonight. " Natsu pouted, he puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms over his chest. " And we brought tons of games to play! "

Meanwhile

" This isn't fair! " Myles cried, he was losing a game of cards against Lily while April watched while drinking tea. " You're the one who wanted to play! " Y/n called from across the room, herself, Levy, and Gajeel were on the couch watching a movie. April had casually walked over and jumped onto the couch, sitting on my lap. I smiled and began running my fingers through her fur.

Suddenly a strange feeling had run shivers down my spine. I wasn't the only one who felt it, the rest of us in the room had stopped our activities and everything went quiet. " What is that? " Lily hopped onto the windowsill and looked outside. " Something's going on outside. " We all exchanged looks, don't tell me it's starting already.

" All members prepare for battle! They're coming from the sky! Approximately 50 full-size ariel cruisers! "

I threw off the blanket that was covering myself and Gajeel, we each had jumped up from our spots in a fit of panic. I had gotten my clothes on that was a better fit for a sudden battle. We had left Gajeel's small home to view the sudden change in the sky, many ships were flying over Fiore. One ship looked to be big enough to take down the whole guild. I felt a small fling of anxiety within me. When the ships began to fire I couldn't help but look away, only to be stopped when one of Freed's enchantments had stopped the attack. The enchantment covering the whole town.

" Now start strategy D, flying dragon and Osprey! Commence the attack! "

Gajeel and I had glanced at one another, this was where we split up. " I'll see you later. " He simply nodded, ruffling my hair before Lily had picked him up and the two went flying. " Come on let's go to the guild! " I grabbed the two exceeds who was dangling in my arms, Levy and I ran side by side towards the guild. We had to ignore the sounds of explosions in the sky and dodge the debris that was falling upon us. We have pushed upon the doors of the guild causing the few people inside to yell. They soon relaxed at the sight of us.

" Y/n. " Laxus had approached me, pulling me into a hug. " What's the status report? "
Warren was gripping his invention in his hand. " We're completely surrounded. The enemy has left us nowhere to run. "

" What do we do now? "

That's the end of this chapter.
I'm getting super hyped for what I have in store so expect back-to-back published chapters!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO