Chapter 6

Y/n'a pov

I had no clue how Happy latched onto us, we were now here. Sitting in front of the Oracion Seis who were staring deep into are souls. I sat here calmly, I had a piece of rock held in my palm. I kept eating the rocks that I tore off the wall behind me, they were watching me in utter disgust. "What! Never seen a girl eat rocks before! " I manged to stress eat when I'm nervous, I probably already ate through a whole dozen rocks by now. " Is eating rocks part of your magic? What is it?" I snarled at Cobra, why does he seem so creepy. " Why the would I tell you mister snake charmer! " Cobra gritted his teeth then walked every so slowly towards the three of us. "Because I could kill you in an instant, that's if I wanted too. " Did he think he could intimidate me, well he's doing a pretty bad job at doing it. " Maybe you should research who you capture before you capture them. " This was getting very boring, I reached back into the wall and grabbed another huge chunk of stone. " Got it boss. " The Racer guy zoomed off and came back in the matter of seconds. " Y/n L/n, strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail. Dragon Slayer, wielder of 10 different magics. Elemental, Snow, Time, Dimension, Blue fire, Water, Light, Dark, Sun and Moon. " The Cobra guy raised his eyebrow, they also missed three more magics. When I was away on my decade quest I went back into the dragon realm to learn more. " Idiots. " I muttered under my breath, I rolled my eyes and turned away from the six idiots standing in front of me. " What was that? " I shoved more of the stone into my mouth, chewing at the sponge like feeling of it. " I wield 13 not 10. " 

The tension in the room suddenly stiffened. '' Poison, Telekinesis, and Mind. So basically , Cobra's magic is useless against me, Hoteye's is too, Racer's is as well and so is your's mister boss man. " I got them there, Racer's magic isn't blinding me, I could eat Cobra's poison, I could eat Hoteye's and the leaders magic too. " What do you mean by useless? " Wendy and Happy were quiet, not even saying a word during my interactions with the Oracion Seis. " U.S.E.L.E.S.S, meaning if we fought, you wouldn't have a chance. And Cobra that hearing things isn't fooling me, I can read your mind right now if I wanted to. So next time, try to intimidate me with something useful. " Cobra was beyond pissed at my sudden confidence, I tuned the angry snake charmer out of my thoughts and began talking to the scared girl. " If you don't mind me asking, what kind of magic do you hold, you said you use all kinds of support magic. " Wendy shyly looked at me, shocked at my words. " Uh, well I'm a Sky dragon slayer. " I widened my eyes, she was a dragon slayer too? " That's amazing! My dragon Dimenshia, she taught me dimension dragon slayer magic and I trained in the dragon realm most of my life. " 

" What's in the dragon realm? " Wendy asked, she was such a curious girl, it was adorable. "It's a beautiful place, floating islands and trees that are taller than 20 feet. Thousands and thousands of dragons live there, some are nice, some are mean and some happened to teach me magic. " I smiled at the curious bluenette, she began fiddling with her dress. " Did Dimenshia disappear too? " Wendy whispered, her small fingers ran the small cloth shakily. " Uh, yeah. One day when i was younger, I woke up and she was gone. She disappeared not long before I found the dragon realm, that's were I met all of my dragons. 
Mizu the Elemental Dragon
Frost the Snow Dragon
Switch the Time Dragon
Flare the Blue Fire Dragon
Wisp the Water Dragon
Glint the Light Dragon
Acnalogia the Dark Dragon 
Cyrus the Sun Dragon
Star the Moon Dragon 
Toxic the Poison Dragon 
Flux the Telekinesis Dragon
Memory the Mind Dragon. " 
I named off all my dragons names, they once trained me. I could remember their names off the back of my hand, they were all like my parents. They raised me. " You learned your dark magic from Acnalogia? " Wendy asked shockingly, I nodded, he was quite a troublesome dragon. "After I trained with him, he was gone too. I trained with him before I met Dimenshia which means dark magic was the first ever magic I learned. " Wendy frowned sadly, I've heard of sightings about Acnalogia but I every time I tried to find him, he was gone. " Uh, Y/n? Do you think Natsu-San will come find us. " I smiled and ruffled her hair. " There's no doubt about it, he'll find us for sure. " Wendy smiled smally before leaning against my body, getting comfy as she laid her head on my lap. I smiled at the small girl, brushing her small hair away from her face while I opened my mouth, a song Dimenshia once sung to me came out. 

Wonderful world - Louis Armstrong 

" I see trees of green, red roses too.
I see them bloom, for me and you. 
and I think to myself .
What a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white.
Bright blessed days, dark sacred nights. 
And I think to myself.
What a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow.
So pretty in the sky. 
Are also on the faces. 
Of people going by.
I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do. 
They're really saying, I love you. 

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow.
They'll learn so much more.
Than I'll ever know. 
And I think to myself.
What a wonderful world.
Yes, I think to myself. 
What a wonderful world. " 

A small smile made it's way on Wendy's lips, she looked up at me with her brown eyes. " You have a really pretty voice Y/n- Chan. " I smiled at the small girl, she reminded me of a girl I once knew. She lived not far from where I trained with Acnalogia, in a small village. Later during that time, she disappeared without a trace. I just had the sudden erdge to protect the young girl, she was still very young. Too young to be corrupted by all this dark magic and evil, she was too sweet and charming too be faced with all of this.
That's the end hope you all liked it! 
Bye my Unicorns XOXO