Chapter 36

Everyone was unsure of what was happening with the dragon slayers of Fiore. Natsu, the usual energetic fire dragon slayer was quiet and fidgety. Happy, his partner in crime was worried about his pink-haired friend. 
Gajeel was in a grumpy mood all the time, he refused to talk with anyone, only Lily. Levy had tried getting through to the black steel dragon slayer but failed once he grumbled under his breath and walked away, sheltering himself in the farthest corner of the guild. 
Laxus was the dragon slayer no one seen at all, the thunder legion admitted he locked himself in his house, although they were unsure why. Y/n was the only one who acted like her usual self, she was just as confused as everyone else. Gramps was the only one who knew what was going on, and quite frankly he was afraid for Y/n. 5 male dragon slayers with the same mate? This year was gonna be hectic and he was afraid to watch. Afraid for the wellbeing of Y/n. 

" Hey, Mira. I'll take this job, please. " I plopped a quest in front of Mira, she smiled sweetly before taking it. April and Myles cheered before racing out of the guildhall. I followed after them, hearing the doors slam behind me. The three of us had run home, eagerly waiting for our quest to start. I had packed up all my essentials and slipped on a comfy outfit for the travel. April and Myles had packed their small bags before flying out into the living room. I shoved a small number of jewels into my bag and wrapped my cape around myself. " You guys ready? " The two exceeds sat on the couch nibbling on a bag of chips, both of them instantly jumped up and smiled while wrapping their bags around themselves. 

" Were fighting a monster right? " April asked. I turned off the light to the living room and put my boots back on. " Of course, it wouldn't be a quest without a little fighting. " I opened the door but stopped in my tracks. Standing there was Laxus, he looked terrible. He froze at the sight of me, he looked as if he was ready to leave. " Uh, hey Laxus, we were getting ready to leave for a quest. " He ran his hand threw his hair before finally speaking. " Can I come in? " I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly opened the door. " Sure? " 

" Actually, we all wanna come in. " Sting, Rouge, Gajeel, and Natsu had stood at the door, neither of them accompanied by their exceeds. " I have to go soon. " Each one of them gathered inside my living room, Sting, Laxus, and Gajeel taking the couch while Natsu and Rouge stood behind them. I sat down on one of the single chairs, April jumped up on my lap while Myles took a seat at the top of the chair. " So why are you guys here? " I rubbed my nose, confused as to why the air around us changed. The scent that lingered in the air changed, it was a mixture of rain, blueberries, and a campfire, but it was also very strong. " Uh, do you know what dragon season is? " Laxus asked, I looked up at him and with curiousness laced in my eyes. " No, I've never heard of it. Mind filling me in? " April looked up at me before looking back at the dragon slayers, I smiled and rubbed my hand threw her fur. 

" Its when dragons find their mate. " Why were they telling me this? Was this why they were acting so weird? " Um, why did you come here to tell me this? " Laxus closed his eyes, breathing out before opening them. I stiffened in my spot, his eyes had changed, they looked like eyes of a predator.  The other dragon slayers were very quiet and I didn't know what to make of the conversation. "You're are mate! " I furrowed my eyebrows before cracking a laugh. " Is this some kind of prank? I'm not very amused and I'm also late for my quest. " I stood up, holding April in my arms while Myles took a seat on my shoulder. I shuddered at the sudden change of magic power in the room, it increased at a rapid pace. Sting stood up at the same time as I, the other dragon slayers had moved from their spots. Blocking the exit. " Were not lying! " Sting yelled, when he was sitting down, I noticed he scratched at his skin that was now turning bright pink. I jumped back at the tone of his voice, my heart began racing in my chest. " I-i don't know what you guys are trying to pull but you're really scaring m-me. " I stepped back, almost tripping over the chair behind me. I tightened my grip on April, she snuggled into my chest and glared at the dragon slayers. 
Why, just why did they smell so good?
" I got to go. " I tightened the cape around myself, ready to take my leave from the crazy dragon slayers. " You have to stay with us, Bee. " I stiffened at the body of Rouge who had appeared behind me and wrapped his arms around my body. I freaked out at the sudden contact before falling back, I closed my eyes before I fell through Rouge's body and into the portal that appeared behind me. The last thing I saw was Natsu reach out for me before everything changed around me. I cried out and let go of April, all three of us fell into a lake of water. I gasped out and frantically clawed for the surface, I kicked my legs as I reached the top. I took a huge breath of air, the exceeds climbed onto my body. Shaking off the water that stained their fur. A loud roar echoed into the sky as I swam towards land. I fell into the lake that sat at the bottom of the waterfall. Wisp lived in that waterfall. I crawled onto the surface and coughed out the water that filled my lungs. Mud and dirt had stained my clothes, and my body was soaked to the brim with water. 

" I-i got to go see Wisp. She needs to tell me whats going on. " I managed to dig threw the mud and pull myself up, the mud had sloshed under my wet shoes which made me slip yet again. I managed to run towards the entrance of the waterfall, Wisp lived behind the waterfall, in a huge cave. Once reaching the entrance I had ignored the splashing water and ran threw the water that went falling down. I blocked the water with my arms and entered the cave that lied on the other side. The water had washed away some of the mud but my clothes were soaked to the brim. April and Myles had entered behind me. " Wisp? " I rounded a corner of the cave and was met with three dragons. 
Cyrus, Star, and Wisp. 
I whimpered out, suddenly feeling a large amount of fear running threw my body. I scratched at my skin before breaking down in a fit of tears. 
" C-can you guys tell me whats going on? " 

That is the end of this chapter! Dragon Season has hit! How do you think this will play out? 
Also, I wanted to ask, do any of you make art? I'm usually so busy that I don't have the time but I really want fanart of Mighty, or any of my books. I'm not very good at art and I'd really appreciate some!
Anyways thank you for reading and I'll try to update soon!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO