Chapter 38

My hair flew through the wind, the tall trees flew past me as we glided through the air. I was sitting on Wisp's back, watching the brightly colored trees fly past me. I watched in awe as Wisp flew through an opening that separated one side of the dragon realm, to another. " This side holds only the mightest, the dragon we are visiting, lives on this side. " I watched in pure amazement at the dragons that flew past us. One of the dragons, one that glowed bright green had roared out into the distance. Wisp had flown past a group of creatures that glowed in the dark, much like fireflies. My cape had flown behind me, as I reached my hand up to touch one of the creatures. Right, when my hand connected with one it buzzed and the light on the creature switched from yellow to purple. I smiled out and glanced behind me as the creatures began to fade away from my eyes. A neon pink dragon had flown right past Wisp's face and spread its wings widely. Its wings were lined with yellow lines as it roared in the distance. My eyes followed it's formed as it disappeared into the trees. 

" That's  Gem. " Wisp had said, I turned my vision ahead and widened my eyes at the mountain that we were flying right into. I yelled out and covered my eyes in fear, Wisp had flown right through it. I didn't feel an impact, I opened my eyes and slowly turned my head at the mountain that sizzled before turning back to normal. " Illusion magic, thats what one of her mates possess. " I stared ahead in awe at the huge castle-like house we were flying towards. Wisp landed on the balcony, allowing me to get off and land on the floor. " Follow me, and don't do anything stupid. One of her mates is a hothead. " I nodded my head, I followed Wisp inside the humongous home. My dragon hearing aloud to me to hear the multiple voices from ahead. We entered a room, walking past columns that held up the room. 

" Wisp I'm glad you made it! " The dragon was a shade of indigo, a patch of scales replaces a few of their scales. I stared up at the dragon, unsure if I should introduce myself or not. " Y/n this is M, the dragon that I told you about. "  I stared up at M, she was beautiful. " H-hi. I'm Y/n. " She spread her wings before resting them beside her. " Who's that? " A boy walked out from a room farthest from us. His hair was white as snow, he was tall with bright blue eyes, his face was littered with freckles. " Everest this is Y/n, another dragon slayer. " Everest bowed and held out his hand. " It's nice to meet you. Ms. Y/n. " I could feel the intense magic power that wavered off him, and it was extraordinary.  

He looked to be younger than me, perhaps 17. He had a sort of cherubic face that had me fawning over. He looked adorable. " Everest, can you show her the kitchen and fix her a snack, please? " He nodded, holding out his hand and motioning for me to take it. I glanced down at his free hand before taking it. He smiled widely before leading me to the kitchen, the house was made for a dragon but most of the rooms were small enough for a human. " Um, i-I didn't know there were other humans in the dragon realm. " Why was my heart beating so fast? "  When I was younger I just appeared here, I went to bed one night and when I woke up here. " He opened a huge door that leads to a kitchen. " Make yourself at home! " He pushed out a seat to the island and motioned me to sit. " Would you like anything specific? I'm a really good cook. " He smiled yet again.  

I shrugged. He walked over to the fridge and brought out a bowl of grapes. He set the bowl in front of me before walking back over to the fridge. A few seconds later and the dragons entered the room. M had spread her wings before taking a seat on a stack of pillows that lied against one of the walls. " How many mates do you have? " The dragon had said.

That's the end of this chapter!
I finally got my computer fixed so I decided to upload!
How are you liking Everest so far, please tell me! 
Anyways by my unicorns XOXO