Chapter 82

Y/n was flying threw the battlegrounds in fits of lightning, she was heading towards Sting. hoping to seek the dragonslayer. Suddenly Y/n's lightning speed was depleted and she fell to the ground, her lightning speed had been stopped, by an invisible force. Y/n coughed, lifting herself from the dirt. " Your aura is different. It's almost, weaker than before. " It was almost like a laser that pierced the dirt beside her hand. Y/n shot up of a sudden, jumping back, her heart raced at the girl standing in front of her. Blair stood tall, walking forward with a blank look on her face. She moved her fingers from right to left, light shooting out, almost hitting Y/n. " What are you doing here? " Blair had been hiding in the shadows from the minute the war started, she had plans of preserving her magical power just for this very moment. "I'm going to carry out my failed mission, and take your head! " It was terrifying how fast Blair had shot up from the dirt beneath her feet. Y/n had to block her face with her arms as her own shoes scraped against the dirt, Blair had hit her with her strange magical power. Y/n reacted almost instantly, hitting her with her own dragon slayer magic.

Blair had flown back, she seemed almost unfazed and the two went at each other in fits of yells and lit fists. Blair had tried to hide her pain, she grunted every few times her fist connected with her body. She was getting hurt far more than Y/n was, Blair was part of the God Serena division, explaining her knowledge in dragon slayers. Y/n had hit her with everything she had, she felt her anger get released in every hit Blair took. They both had jumped back, panting heavily. Blair snickered, holding her stomach, she coughed and blood flew from her mouth. " That dragon, Natsu, he's a cutie, isn't he? I remember that night so vividly, he was so, what's the word? Passionate? " Y/n gritted her teeth, Blair had antagonized her and had gone after something she had valued most, her fingers curled into a fist and she launched herself at Blair. Blair's eyes widened the moment her feet flew off the ground. She yelped, a cloud of black magic surrounded them the moment her fist connected with Blair's body, Blair flew back fast, flying into nearby rocks that cracked underneath her pressure.

Her fist connected with her repeatedly, her voice had said her different magical attacks one after another. Blair was trying to block her face, her body, everything that wasn't already covered in bruises, blood, and broken bones. She cried, yelping, and panicked the more magic that was thrown at her.

" Stop it, this isn't you Y/n. " The voice was soft, she froze and her lit fist slowly depleted. The horns and black wings that grew out of her body began to waver before slowly disappearing. The arms on her shoulders softened from the tight grip that was once there. She panted, lowering her fist as the rest of Crime Sorciere surrounded them. Blair flinched, hiding behind her arms that are shaking and bruised. Y/n's legs shook from underneath her, they weakened and she fell down to her knees. The dragon slayer, Erik caught her quickly, helping her sit down on the dirt floor. She panted, her skin was glazed in sweat, bruises, and dirt. " I don't think I can go on any longer. " 

" What are we going to do with this one? " Midnight asked, pointing at Blaire who lay against the dirt with shaking arms that covered her face, she flinched once she became acknowledged by the guild. " We should kill her. " Erik muttered, Y/n rolled her eyes. " Leave her, it's not worth it. " Suddenly the floor began to glow once more, the strange eerie smell spread in the air, and magical power spread across the land. Red power spread across the land and the magic power in the air slowly began to deplete. " You feel that? It's almost over. " Y/n scanned the land around them.  " We're nearing the end of the battle. " Her lips slowly began to lift, this battle had gone on far too long and they suffered so much loss on both sides.