Chapter 7

It didn't take long before the mission about the Oracion Seis was completed, we went back home soon enough. I went on another mission with Gajeel soon after that. Most of the time flew by, weeks and weeks passed. Are Fairy Tail 24 hour road race happened which Happy won, followed soon after by Wendy and Carla who took 2nd and 3rd place. Gildarts came back from his century quest, he was beyond happy to see Natsu and I. We talked for quite awhile about are quests and what had happen during them, I happened to finish my decade quest within the span of a year. A 10 year quest completed in a year was unheard of before, well to me, the quest was pretty easy. Soon followed after that was Edolas, the place where the exceeds came from. A huge battle went on there, us dragon slayers fought an evil king who was inside a fake metal dragon. That was quite fun, Gajeel got an exceed, Panther Lily who has been totally crushing on April. Mystogan was actually Jellal from Edolas who happens to live there now. Not to mention during this whole span, Wendy moved in with me. I had quite a big house and It was only Myles, April and I so I decided to let Wendy and Carla live there. Gajeel and Natsu occasionally stopped by for sleepovers and what not so they basically lived there too.

It was about that time of the year again, the S-Class trials. The one opportunity where a wizard from Fairy Tail can make it to the S-Class  level. Although the new wizards were completely confused as to why everyone was going crazy about jobs, how cute. The trials don't revolve around how much jobs you do, they revolve around how your magic improves, how much you build yourself and what you wield within your heart. How strong you've gotten, how strong you really are. I got into S-Class when I was 13 years old, the youngest to ever gotten S-Class. I was stoked to find out who got in this year, today was the day we were told. Me being S-Class meant I had to stand up on stage with the other S-Class wizards. Guildarts, Erza and Mirajane. God I missed Laxus, we'd always go on S-Class missions together. 
" I will now announce this years entrance for the S-Class wizard promotion trial! " Everyone started cheering at the words Master had said, I smiled at the worthy contestants. Oh! I wonder who I'm gonna fight this year! " The trial this year will take place on Tenrou Island, are guild's sacred ground. "

" The strength that you posses inside, your character and your hearts, these are what I considered when I chose your selections, and I have chosen 8 participants. 
Natsu Dragneel! 
Gray Fullbuster!
Juvia Locksar!
Elfman! 
Cana Alberona! 
Fried Justine! 
Levy Mcgarden! 
and Mest Grider! " 
I smiled at everyone, they were all so happy for the participants. Some other members were sulking. After the full announcement I hopped off stage and joined my fellow comrades. Well Gajeel who was pouting in the corner of the guild. I smiled at the Iron dragon slayer and his adorable exceed. " Hey buddy! " I sat at the table, Gajeel continued pouting once he seen me. "I'm sorry you weren't picked this year, maybe next time? " He frowned at me. " Hey Lily, how are you doing? " The small exceed smiled at me. " I'm doing just fine Y/n. " I rubbed the small exceeds fur. " April and Myles wanted to know if you and Gajeel wanted to come over tonight, watch a movie and hang out. " Lily looked at Gajeel who just grunted in response. " I guess that's a yes, I'll see you two tonight then. " 

The day of the trial

Natsu and Happy
Levy and Gajeel
Juvia and Lisanna
Mest and Wendy
Cana and Lucy
Gray and Loke
Elfman and Evergreen 
Fried and Bixslow 
The trials seemed like a good thing this year, however getting to Tenrou Island before everyone else was quite boring. It was just us four S-Class wizards. We were to fight the contestants who took are rout, I wanted to fight Natsu or maybe Gray to see what they improved on but I was waiting to see who I got. And here I was, stood in the middle of one of the caves. I was beyond bored, April and Myles were here as well. After I begged Gramps to let them come along they did. We sat there for quite a long time, just talking and playing a couple games before I started hearing footsteps. I could smell their scent from the entrance. " I wasn't expecting you two to show up. "  I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked at the two poor souls who happened to get my rout. " Welp it's Y/n, guess I've lost. " Levy was already ready to give up, she started walking towards the exit. 

" Come on honey. You can't just give up like that, your part of Fairy Tail. Come on, show me what you got kid. " I smiled at the small girl who was quite shy to attack, Levy wasn't much of a fighter. She was too kind and mature to even start a fight, she never really joined in the fights at the guild. " Come on Shorty, lets get you S-Class. " I smiled at Gajeel, it was sweet that he was trying to encourage her. " Solid script Thunder! " Now this is where it gets interesting, Myles and April quickly moved to the side to avoid the attacks. They weren't aloud to fight being that it wasn't fare to the contestants. " Elemental basting winds. " Fast winds flew across the cave, making it harder for the two to pass threw. " Iron dragon club! " Gajeel had appeared from the side of me, taking me by surprise. I'd make sure to note that down. I was their mentor, that meaning even if they don't win I can allow them to pass, depending on their fighting style and how they work together. " Moon dragon talon! " I pushed Gajeel away with that attack, Levy soon go back into battle. " Solid script sword. " 

" Time dragon freeze. " I froze the attack in mid air before it fell apart in small particles. "Mind dragon wing attack. " Levy froze before speaking up again, using her magic. " Solid Script guard!" A barrier appeared, blocking my attack from Levy, I watched Levy's eyes look behind me. "Iron Dragon roar. " I turned around in a split second. " Mind dragon roar! " I couldn't comprehend both their attacks. " Solid Script bullets! " The bullets from her attack pierced my skin, making me hiss in pain. She really was good with teamwork, I'll note that down too. " Heh, your doing quite well with team work Levy. " I smirked at the small girl. " Poison dragon wing attack. " Even if she is my comrade, this is a competition, meaning I'm not going easy. That attack was blocked by Gajeel who happened to make it in front of the small girl. "Iron Dragon sword. " 

" Solid script drill! " Levy appeared from behind Gajeel, catching me by surprise with her attack. " Snow dragon blizzard. " Within an instant the whole cave erupted in a huge blizzard, both Gajeel and Levy started shivering instantly. "Solid Script fire! " How impressive, using fire against something that is cold. It reminds me how Gray and Natsu fight. " Iron dragon foot blade! " This fight is rather fun, their using their full power to help get me down. I used my telekinesis dragon slayer magic to move a huge chunk of rock in front of Gajeel's attack, the attack was stunned. "Solid script oil. " Oil from Levy's attack leaked out from no where, covering the ground to where I was standing. It leaking into my shoes, how gross. " Iron dragon wing attack. " I was too focused on Levy's attack to block Gajeels, his attack took me off my feet, making me fall into the huge puddle of oil. " Gross! " My clothes were covered in black oil, I felt beyond disgusting. " I'm sorry Y/n! " Gajeel's eyes were wide before running over and attempting to help me up. " Rule number one with battling, never stay off guard. " I gripped onto Gajeel's arm before fling him to the side with full power. " Solid script storm! " The storm Levy summoned was made of blasting winds and powerful rain, might as well wash away that oil. 

"Elemental earth tornado. " I swirled my hands into a tornado until dirt and rock mixed together to create a tornado like attack. I smirked at the two before it got bigger and bigger.

That's the end hope you all liked it! Bye my Unicorns XOXO