The One That Got Away

"GET OUT OF THE CAR SIR" the chubby cop demanded, showing his badge. The old man driving the mini van slowed to a stop.

"What's the problem officers? I wasn't speeding was I?"

"No, we need your car!"

"Im sorry, im not giving you my car, but i can take you where you need to go" they looked at eachother unsure but ended up getting in yhe van. The old man slowly pulled off.

"Man we don't have time for this" the cop said to himself

"Hey man, would you mind stepping on it? We need to get to the airport as soon as possible"

"Okay" the old guy smiled and pulled off going 80 miles per hour.

As the two cops made their way to the airport Safaree stood there arguing with the security to stop the plane.

"MY SON JUST GOT ON THAT PLANE" he yelled

"Sorry sir but they've already prepared to take off"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" he yelled in her face. He didn't wanna face Nicki and tell her that he didn't have time to save Ayden. Then he remembered that he didn't know where Nicki was right now. He turned around and Aryanna stood there with Cristina crying.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" he said walking to pick her up and she grabbed away.

"I want my mommy" she whispered to Cristina.

The cops ran up, completely out of breath.

"Mr. Samuels!"

"Glad you're here" Safaree said sarcastically

"I should arrest you for taking my car" the chubby cop said

"Suck my dick" Safaree said to him

"Sir, your wife is outside and i advise you go with her".the detective warned

"NIGGA I ADVISE YOU GO GET MY SON OFF OF THAT DAMN PLANE"

"We will get your son...."

Cristina didn't know what to do, she didn't want Ary to see Safaree so mad but she also didn't want her to see Nicki how she was either. She took her to get some candy and they sat for a while.

[ Safaree POV

Cristina just walked off with Ary Thank God because she doesn't need to see me loose it right now. Next thing I know I'm crying, begging and pleading for them to bring my baby boy back.

[ Nickis POV ]

"Nic.... remember when we were on vacation a little while ago?" Lauren whispered

"Yeah, why is this a good time to talk about it?"

"Because Alyssa was there..."

"Alyssa? Like..."

"Yeah... as in Safarees baby mother"

"Why didn't you tell me Lauren!?"

"I Wade drunk Nic, I didn't think it mattered"

"Lauren, she was stalking us!! that bitch is really going to get it!! I promise you"

"Nic... I need you to calm down. This isn't good for you!"

"Fuck that, she already made me loose one baby and now she has the other two!! I'M GONNA KILL THAT BITCH!"

"mommy...." I heard Aryanna and I swear my heart dropped.

"BABY!!!!" I held her close and cried.

"Ary, where's your brother?"