Paula

*on the phone*

L - Cristina just come meet me at the damn park

C - you know you're annoying right? give me five minutes.

        When Cristina got to the park she was behind a tree.

"Pssst, over here!"

Cristina looked at her like she was crazy.

"Look over there"

"Oh look! it's SB"

"Now look at the bench"

After Cristina looked she faced Lauren.

"Paula is crazy, she comes here to watch him play like that's her man."

"The bitch is crazy"

"But why is this news? We have known this for years now!"

"but Cristina, Nicki doesn't know..."

*8th grade party*

"Lauren it was a dare, you have to do it"

"Ugh, Fine"

Lauren walked over to SB and reached out her hand.

"Wanna dance?"

"No it's okay, I don't even wanna be here"

"come on, please?"

        SB got up and they began to dance, although neither of them really wanted to be dancing together they enjoyed themselves.

"Lauren can you come with me to the bathroom?" She interrupted,

"Sure, nice dancing with you" she smiled and walked away.

        In the bathroom Cristina was laughing because she didn't expect Lauren to do it.

"Excuse me" both girls turned around and saw a pretty girl they never seen before.

"Hi"

"you look pretty" Lauren added

"Bitch save it" Lauren looked surprised

"That's my boyfriend you just danced with and that shit better not happen again"

Cristina wasn't gonna let someone talk about her best friend like that so of course she stepped in.

"Bitch please don't get slapped"

        Paula walked up to her and punch her in the face then slapped Lauren. She pointed in Laurens face and said "stay away from him" then walked out of the bathroom.

[End of flashback ]

"still can't believe that bitch hit me and I didn't do anything back, I was such a pussy"

"well... I'm still a pussy" Lauren admitted then they both laughed.

"So how do we tell Nic about this bitch? Like years later and she still hasn't changed a bit"

"Maybe she doesn't know about Nicki, but I'll be damned if she touches any one of us, I will whip a bitch ass" Lauren laughed at her but she saw how serious she was.

"SAFAREE COME HERE REAL FAST"

Cristina yelled when his game was over. He grabbed his stuff off the bench and jogged over to them.

"why y'all weirdos behind a tree?"

"Because that weirdo Paula is on the bench" Lauren said

"I been seeing her around more n more lately, she watched me kiss Nic goodbye the other day"