Cake

HAVE Y'ALL HEARD "CAKE" BY TREY SONGZ !? OMFG go listen to it, that's what this chapter is based off

*Exactly where the last chapter left off*

"Safaree get the fuck off of me"

"I thought you loved me?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Cristina and Lauren came downstairs because they heard Nicki yelling

"Safaree what did you do?"

"I kissed her Cristina okay!? I KISSED HER" he yelled walking out as Lauren followed him.

"Faree... stop walking so fast!"

"what Lauren? You gonna tell me I'm wrong?"

"no... I don't even know what happened.."

"Lauren I want her to be mine, that's all I ever wanted! then when we had sex it was like.... damn. I wasn't supposed to tell u that."

"it's okay, I already knew. Keep talking"

"I fell more in love, I didn't know that was possible but whenever we're alone I have to kiss her. I need to call her mine"

"that's cute and everything but it means nothing while Alyssa is your girl."

        Safaree nooded his head and continued up to his porch while Lauren went back inside finding Nicki and Cristina

"Then that nigga tried to say it could be our little secret, the fuck outta here with that" Nicki was explaining.

"Don't you love him?" Lauren asked

"yeah...."

"So What's the problem?"

"he wants his cake and to eat it too, that's not fair" Nicki pouted

"So you would let go of Mel to be with him?"

"well.... no"

"exactly soooooooo...."

"Lauren, something bothering you?" Cristina jumped in

"I just never saw him hurt so much. Onika you have a man that loves you!"

"Yeah I do, Mel."

"you really think Mel loves you!?"

"you really think Jordan loves you!?"

'New message from SB'

"both of you need to calm the fuck down. here Nic, Faree texted you" she grabbed the phone and put it in her pocket

"You not gone answer that?"

"No... guys don't y'all understand?"

"Why have sex with someone you don't wanna be with?"

"now I'm a hoe Lauren? Really?"

"I did not say that! Cristina talk to your friend"

"Oh what? You done now!?"

"Nika, you didn't see the hurt in his eyes like I did just now"

"Lauren I was your friend first"

"ONIKA ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS!? YOU SOUND SO STUPID. YOU LOVE HIM BUT HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WOULD YOU RATHER NOW HAVE HIM AT ALL? HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, YOU CANT EXPECT HIM TO LEAVE ALYSSA LIKE THAT. HE LOVES HER, HE'S BEEN WITH HER FOR MONTHS"

Nicki started to cry, "but I want him to love me" Lauren hugged Nicki and calmly tried to explain

"Baby he does love you, he has loved you his whole life!"

Cristina jumped in, "the good thing about y'all friendship is that you'll always be around. You really think he'll last with Alyssa? cause I don't. But when that's over his bestfriend will always be there."

*Later that night*

        It was about 2 am and all the girls were asleep on Nickis bed all cuddled up. Nicki got up,

"wait Nic" Lauren stopped her from leaving.

"yeah?"

"I love you, and I'm sorry"

"don't worry baby girl, I love you too" she walked out the room closing the door as Lauren snuggled closer to Cristina.

        She knocked on the door and got no answer so she just walked in.

"I need you" she got no response. She sat on the edge of the bed and silently cried.

"If you would've turned on the light you would've seen I wasn't in here Nika" she smiled at Jelani as he walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"I love Safaree"

"I know"

"no Lani, I wanna be with him"

"like I said, I know! But I just don't see the problem"

"We are both in relationships. I love Mel and he loves Alyssa. But we both love eachother"

"If Mel was enough for you I promise you wouldn't be thinking of Safaree. And Same for him"

"What do I do?" Nicki cried.

"You have to let your heart do what it wants! Come on lets get some sleep"

"Nah, I'm gonna go back to my room with the girls but thanks, you really helped."

*the next day*

SB-

NikaBear - what SB?

SB- I love you...

        Nicki didn't text back, she got up and went in the shower. She put her iPod in the doc and sang her heart out to Cake by Trey Songz

"Baby, this might, sound rude

I'm taken, but I, want you

And I don't wanna play by, the book, no rules

They say you can't have cake and eat it too, but ain't that what you s'posed to do?

Ain't you s'posed to eat it too?"

She stopped singing when she heard a boys voice singing along. She walked out of the bathroom in her towel and saw him sitting there

"I haven't heard you sing in a while, forgot how talented you were"

"girl you forgot who taught you how to sing!?"

"Shut up!" She laughed hitting his shoulder which caused her towel to fall a bit in the front.

"Nic please put on a shirt or at least a bra"

"why Faree? don't trust yourself?"

"It's not that... it's just. You know I want you and this isn't making it any better."

"Maybe I want you too now?" She said moving closer to him and kissing him passionately.

"I understand where you're coming from Faree, I love you and I wanna be with you.... but I still love Mel"

"and i love ALyssa. but with you it's a different kind of love, I just cant explain it."

"i know what you mean Faree. i feel it too"

"you're still my bestfriend in the whole world, don't forget it!"

Nicki smiled and kissed him again, "best friends forever"