Couple Drama

* one year later *

"baby would you hurry up?"

"I don't even want to go to class" she responded with a frown.

"Alright fine, we can cut class in the auditorium again. Come on"

"thanks daddy" she smiled at Safaree and followed him down the school hallways.

[ Nicki POV ]

        I have this class with Faree, hopefully he comes today and doesn't let his girlfriend convince him to cut again. I like her but she has been causing him to act different. Her name is Alyssa and she's short like me, has curly black hair like me and has a very strong Puerto Rican accent and a bad attitude. She doesn't get along with Lauren or Cristina which is weird. Well not weird for Cristina but for Lauren because she pretty much likes everyone. Mr. Cobb is teaching now and Faree still isn't here so we all know that means he doesn't plan on coming. I gotta get my best friend back on track.

[ Alyssa POV ]

"Faree, gimme a kiss" I said walking towards him. Of course he kissed me and this kiss turned into a lot more. His hands slid down to my ass as I made the kiss deeper. I pushed my body up on him like always because I knew it drove him crazy.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too ma"

        I kissed him again but this time his phone vibrated. I tried to make him ignore it but since his mom is sick I couldn't do that.

"Get ur phone baby" I said

[ no pov ]

He checked his phone

'New message from the Nicster "

Nicster - where are you? You promised you would come today...

Faree - I'm comin

"I gotta go to class..."

"Okay I guess...."

        After they kissed for about 5 more minutes Safaree left the auditorium and went to class.

[ Nic POV ]

        Faree said he was coming to class but it's been a few minutes and he's still not here.

"Why are you late Mr Samuels" Mr. Cobb asked, I looked up worried when he asked this. He hates when people are late to his class.

"Mr. Cobb" I interrupted

"Yes Onika?"

"Sorry, he was late because I asked him to stop by the nurse and get me something."

"okay Fine, take your seat Mr Samuels."

I smiled as he came to sit next to me, it pays being the teachers favorite. After class was over Nic decided to talk to SB about cutting class

"You weren't gonna come today were u?"

"no...."

"why not? this class is important.. "

"Nicki you know why not, I just can't say no to her!"

Nicki was gonna reply but her friends were coming,

"Come over after school later, love you. See you later" she said as she walked to lunch with Cristina and Lauren.

"Hey guys"

"Hey!" Lauren kissed Nika and Cristina hugged her.

"I gotta tell y'all a secret...." Nicki said when they reached the lunchroom