Disrespectful

I guess I'm just obsessed with Trey new album lol this chapter is based on his song "Disrespectful" so listen to it first

        It's been a few months since Nicki and SB decided to be more than friends and they have both been happier. In other people's eyes has changed because everyone already knew they loved one another but when they realized their love it was like a whole world.

"Good morning maaaaaaaaa!" Safaree sang as he came downstairs.

"Hi baby" she laughed, "what you doing today?" She asked while handing him some breakfast.

"Taking Nic to the mall"

"Is Alyssa going too?"

"no...why?"

"I mean, shouldn't you take your girlfriend shopping?"

"it's not my responsibility to take anyone if we're being honest. I'm not her dad, Nic is my bestfriend so that's who I'm taking"

"no need to get defensive son"

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to play ball for a few hours I'm gonna go change"

*At Nickis House*

"Hey Lani, Hey mama"

"Hey Nika"

"Would you stop carrying that boy? He's almost as big as you" Carol said referring to Ciah.

        Ciah was a smart little boy he was so cute and Nic loved him. He was 6 now but Nic still treated him like a baby, she didn't care.

"What you doing today?"

"Well Mel is coming over for a little while then I'm going to the mall with Faree."

Jelani looked at her like she was crazy but she ignored it then he started to speak "Well I'm about to meet Gali up the block to play ball, see you in a few hours" Jelani got up leaving.

"Come on Ciah, Let's eat something"

        After talking to her mom and playing with Ciah for about an hour and a half the door bell rang and she knew it was Mel.

"Hey Mel, come in. Ciah say Hi"

"No" Ciah struggled to get down and walked away.

"Hey baby" he kissed her

"Hey" she smiled.

        Ciah walked in the room and sat inbetween them then turned on the tv. He acted like this every time Mel came over but when it's Faree he's fine. Nicki didn't mind though, being that close to Mel made her sick. She didn't want him anymore but she needed a reason she couldn't just say "Hey I'm leaving you for my bestfriend" which sucked because that's what she wanted to say. She got a text from Faree.

Faree - If your man found out I was wearing his slippers, wait

I don't care about none of these niggas

She laughed her ass off forgetting that Mel was right there but she replied

Nika - If your girl found out how good I was riding it, wait

I don't care about none of these bitches

"Can I see who you're talking to?" Mel asked.

"It's just Safaree" she replied, he snatched the phone and read what they just sent.

"What the fuck?"

"Mel you're an idiot, it's song lyrics from Trey Songz new album but if you wanna go you can" after that Mel calmed down. 'Shit' she thought, she wanted him to leave her so badly so she didn't have to feel so guilty.