Brother x Sister Time

Nicki watched him walk upstairs and turned to Ms Kay.

"Baby when you left you really hurt him, he just needs some time I'm sure he'll come around."

She put her head down and walked out of the house with out saying a word.

        She slowly opened her house door and walked in, her mother was in the kitchen. "So Nika how is that boyfriend of yours" Mama Carol teased but she stopped once she saw the tears in her eyes.

Nic just walked upstairs and sat on her bed for hours.

She scrolled thru instagram and started to remember her and Farees conversation from when they were younger.

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

"I wish I had a phone, I mean, we're  going to 5th grade soon, we really need instagram" Nicki said upset because her mom wouldn't buy her a phone.

"If I had an instagram my name would be 'sbstunts' because I'm gonna ride motorcycles when I'm older" Safaree said proud.

"I'll be Nicki_Maraj"

~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~

        Nicki giggled to herself then picked up her phone. 'It's a long shot but I'll try it' she thought out loud.

She typed her username " Nicki_Maraj "

Then her password "onikafaree"

She took a deep breath then typed in "sbstunts" and there he was. She bit her lip starring at his profile picture debating on following him or not.

"Come eat Nika, and being Cai down too" Nickis mom yelled up. Nic put her phone on the charger and went to her little brothers room.

"Hey Lambchop!" She smiled as she grabbed his hand walking out the room.

"Want to go eat eat?" He laughed as they walked hand in hand. Micaiah was 3 years old and Nika loved him with all her heart. Both of her brothers meant the world to her.

        After dinner which Nic barely ate she went back into her room followed by her mom.

"Please don't mom"

"Nika, I just wanna know what happened"

"Well, we didn't recognize each other at first but when Ms Kay told him who I was he just turned and walked away."

"Give him some time baby" she got up and walked away. Nicki picked her phone up off the bed and unlocked it. She was still on Farees instagram. She clicked follow and waited. 2 seconds later she unfollowed and turned her phone off going to bed.

        Everyone woke up around the same time the next morning.

"Morning!" Nicki kissed her both of her brothers heads while she stolen bacon off of her oldest brothers plate.

"Hi big head, what took you so long in the shower? Going to see 'Fareeeeee?'"

She laughed, "No Lani but I was hoping you would take me to the mall"

You see. Lani has never been to New York but he knew alllll about Safaree. Nicki told him everything about SB, even what he didn't want to hear.

"Let me grab my keys"

*at the mall*

"So What's wrong sis?"

"It's Safaree! he neverrrrrr treated me like this before!"

"Can I get these in a size 5 and 11?" He asked the guy at footlocker then he turned to Nic.

"You have to understand how much you meant to him. Just from what you've told me about him I know hes always been in love with you. You just left." He paid for the sneakers as they walked into a clothing store. He started picking out clothes for Nicki.

"Lani! you know that wasn't my fault! I wrote him letters every week!" Nicki started to cry.

"Lani PLEASE take me home"

He pulled her close as he paid for all the clothes and walked out the store holding both bags and his little sister.

"Why do you think he never wrote back?"

"Maybe he was just mad Nika, don't sweat it"

        When they pulled up to the house Nicki didn't move, she just looked at his house  so Lani just looked at her.

"You think Safaree is in love with me?" She said smiling really hard.

"Well I know he was, once he gets over his little bitch ass attitude he will be fine again"

"Lani he's my best friend, shut up."

"That isn't what that smile just said"

        Nic stayed in her room for the rest of the day thinking about her and her brothers conversation. She knew Faree wasn't in love with her and she wasn't in love with him either but she did miss him a lot.

        Tomorrow would be Sunday and she would need to go get her bookbag and supplies because she started her Sophomore year at school on Monday so she decided to get some sleep.