forgive and forget

"Ary! It's your turn to wash the dishes" I heard mommy yell. I feel like its always my turn but I don't complain because Ayden doesn't do it right anyway. But then again what does he do right? He's my brother and I love him but that boy sure can screw up. When I walked into the kitchen my mom wasn't even in there, usually she will stay in there and talk to me while im here but I guess not today?

"Ayden come sit in the kitchen with me" I called out but got no response. I guess him and mom went out?

'DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I yelled down the studio stairs thinking if he was home that's the first place he would be.

Then I heard a scream. Im not sure if it was mom or dad because dad sounds like a girl when he's really scared. I ran up the stairs and into their room, I guess that's where the noise came from

That's when I saw Ayden in the bathroom over moms body and dad laying in bed, stabbed once in the chest.

"it wasn't my fault Ary, they had it coming"

"Ayden, what did you do?

"Sis I know you aren't the smartest but damn, are you that dumb?" he used his sleeve to wipe off the knife and stepped over mom to go toward me.

"Ayden...........what did you do?"

"I killed our mother and father"

"but why?"

"she didn't love me any more and his dumb ass let her come back into our lives"

"oh my god.............Ayden what did you do!?!?!?!"

"BITCH ASK ME AGAIN AND I'LL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT I DID" he never called me a bitch before, I didn't even know he knew that word. What the fuck happened to my brother?

I saw mom move from the corner of my eye and I screamed out for her, then I started shaking

(Nickis POV)

"Safaree its 4 am there better be a good ass reason you waking me up at this time"

"Ary is calling you"

"Safaree is that a fucccking joke?? You know that little girl hates my guts" I said turning over to go back to sleep but that's when I heard it for myself

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped out of bed and headed straight for Arys room

"don't worry baby mommys here" I said sitting on her bed but that's when I realized she was asleep. I began to shake her a little to wake her up when I noticed she was sweating.

"SAFAREE" I called to him

"im right here" he was standing in the door way watching

"what do I do?"

"youre a great mother Onika, you know what to do"

I got a rag from her bathroom and wiped down her face then held her "wake up baby I said" then I kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and popped up hugging safaree which made me feel some type of way. But at least shes okay

"dad omg im so glad youre okay" she hugged him and cried

"why wouldn't I be okay?" ssafaree asked

"ill explain later but we have to get mom to the hospital"

"your mother is right there" Safaree pointed at me and once she looked at me I waved and gave her a slight smile.

She looked at me and rushed into my arms hugging and kissing me

[safaree POV]

Watching Nicki and Ary in this little moment made me so happy. Maybe now everything could go back to normal, my family will all get along again.

"I love you mommy"