:]

Everything has been good lately in the house, nothing major has happened lately. It was a peaceful Sunday, they had Nickis mom over for dinner and it was a hugeeeee dinner. The kids were in bed by 9 and Nicki couldn't have been happier.

"Nic, can you move over so I can lay down to?" SB said. Nicki was laid across the whole bed but she moved over without opening her eyes.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"SAFAREE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

he laughed and kissed the back of her head and soon fell asleep too.

"I don't wanna take them to school today" Nicki rolled over

"onika! Get up and take these kids to school"

"Safaree. You're wide awake! Put on a fucking shirt and go!"

"No thanks" he sat turning the TV on and looking through the channels while Nicki just looked at him

"Starring at me isn't gonna get my kids to school on time"

Its the end of September so they've been in school for about a month now. Safaree Jr goes to the same school the twins go to since he stays with us now, the school goes from K-6 so it was easy to keep them together. The twins will be 5 next month so they got to start school now instead of just waiting a whole year.

"See you later guys. I love you" SB said as he handed the kids what they needed and kissed their heads. The twins got their lunhboxes and Safaree Jr got $5 then they were out the door walking to the car when Nicki came down the stairs with an attitude.

"Love you bae, see you in a bit" he went to kiss her but she moved and walked out the door while he just laughed.

*in the car*

"Y'all ready for school today?" Nicki asked and no one answered

"What now Aryanna?" Nicki knew she told them not to talk to her, she was always the ring leader

"You didn't wanna bring us to school!" Aryanna said looking at Nicki through the mirror

"Yall, I'm so tired! You know it has nothing to do with you!"

"Fine mommy we love you"

"I love you too babies"

They finally pulled up to the school. Nicki helped the twins out first and they wasted no time running toward the school but Safaree stayed in the car a while.

"Everything okay?" Nic asked as she got back in.

"Yeah" he laughed and turned on the radio and got outta the car. Nicki was confused but she left the radio on and after he was safely in the building she pulled off. She got back home in no time and as soon as she went to turn the radio off she heard her own voice. At first it scared her, then she screamed with joy. She couldn't believe it, when the song went off she heard the DJ say "the beautiful and talented Nicki Minaj! You should expect a lot more from this one!"

Nicki turned off the car and ran inside to find Safaree.

"SAFAREE WHAT DID YOU DOOOO" she smiled running into his arms

"I told you I would make you a star"

"I love you so much Safaree"

"Really? Because yesterday I couldn't even get a kiss" he acted mad

"Baby you know I was tired" she kissed him over and over until her phone rang.

Nicki - "Hello?"

Cristina - "Hey girl! Still want us to come over?"

Nicki - "OMG I almost forgot but yasss come over!"