The Samuels Family

[ Nic POV ]

"Come on Nic let's get you ready for a shower"

"Safaree do you realize I'm not handicapped?"

"but you are carrying my babies so I want to take care of you" I just smiled at him. He can be so cute.

"Faree get in the shower with me"

"Onika no" I rolled my eyes at him, I been trynna get some dick all month since he been here. He really doesn't understand these hormones I guess. I walked into the bathroom closed the door and turned on the water. I took of all my clothes and screamed out in pain then Safaree popped in.

"Nic what happened?" He asked starring at my naked body, I could tell my plan was working.

[ SB POV ]

        I knew what she was doing, she has been doing it since I got back. Of course I wouldn't mind having sex with her, She's beautiful and her body is still so cute but I can't ignore the babies I mean she isn't that big but they're definitely there and I'm not risking anything with my babies.

"Nic, stop" I said putting my foot down

"You sure you want me to stop? Cause you haven't stopped starring since you got in here" I turned around closing the door realizing she was right, I laughed to myself. I can't wait for these babies to come out.

I went back downstairs to watch tv, Ridiculousness was on, that shit too funny. I was CRYING when Nicki told me here water broke

"Okay Nic" I said knowing she was lying, she plays wayyyyy too much. Five minutes later she came down with her hospital bag, grabbed a water and walked out the door.

"Nicki Where the hell are you going?" I asked as she got in the drivers seat.

"To have my babies since you wanna play all the damn time." I didn't have time to argue with her I just made her get in the passenger side and rushed to the hospital.

[ Nic POV ]

"Safaree why are you sweating as if we're running to the hospital right now" I joked to lighten the mood

"Nicki I can't breathe" he said seriously

"We're almost there, hang on a little longer"

        When we walked into the hospital I was calm because I didn't want to scare Safaree anymore than he already was. Sounds crazy right? I should be scared!! I held his hand at the front desk while I talked to the nurse

"hello, what's your first and last name?" She asked

"Onika Maraj"

"Are you here for a check up?"

"Uhhh no my water actually broke about 30 minutes ago"

And that's when everything started moving fast.

"WE NEED A WHEELCHAIR AND DOCTOR COPE TO THE MAIN LOBBY" she said over the announcer

        Safaree couldn't take it anymore and he fainted from all the excitement, they wouldn't even let me stay around to check on him but I hope he's fine.

[ SB POV ]

        I woke up in a hospital bed, I was so confused. I took out my phone to call Nic but she didn't answer. Last thing I remember was being in the car. Did we crash!? Is Nicki okay!? The monitor attached to my heart started going off and a doctor rushed in.

"Mr. Samuels I'm gonna need you to calm down okay?"

"Where is my girlfriend!? I need to know if Onika is okay"