friends

At first Nicki was confused. It wasn't one of those hard yanks it was more like someone got a good grip of her hair and pulled her down slowly but forcefully. Safaree turned around and saw Paula standing there.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT, DIDN'T I SAY STAY AWAY FROM HIM!?" Paula yelled pointing at Safaree. He pushed Nicki back away from her, "Let's just go Nic"

"nah, I wanna see what this bitch really wanna do"

Paula started to talk but Nicki cut her off,

"nah bitch I don't have time to hear shit you gotta say, what do you wanna do!?"

Paula charged at Nicki really fast, she put her finger in her face, "I said stay away from him"

        Nicki pushed her back and as she charged again she punched her in the face which sent her back once again. She came back up to Nicki

"I told your ass he was mine"

        Nicki took off her jacket and before she could get her second arm out Paula swung and punched her in the forehead which made Nicki even madder. Nicki attacked her and she eventually fell down. Nicki got on top of her and repeatedly punched her in the face until Safaree picked her up off of Paula. SB had her by the wall talking to her when Paula got up and tried to get to Nicki again.

"What bitch? You didn't get your ass beat enough" Nicki asked

"I WILL FUCK YOU UP"

"SAFAREE MOVE, LET ME GET THE BITCH"

"ONIKA NO, PAULA! DON'T YOU FEEL THE BLOOD ON YOUR FACE? JUST GO HOME..."

"I loved your ass, you choosing this hoe?"

as soon as she said hoe Nicki flew around safaree and grabbed Paula. She threw her to the ground and kicked her.

"NICKI STOP"

"She's not gonna just disrespect me"

        Nicki lifted her head by her hair and made her face her, "don't EVER fuckin call me out of my name again!"

she dropped her head causing Paula to hit her head on the wall.

"I'm going home" Nic walked away as SB followed.

"Sorry Nic"

"who is that bitch Safaree"

"Nobody really knows anything about her except that she's obsessed with me"

"why would she be obsessed with you?"

Nicki didn't realize how she said that so she was surprised when he got mad.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know anyone who would like me either"

"not like that Faree"

"whatever, I'll see you around"

"no kiss?"

He shook his head in disbelief the continued inside.

[SB POV]

        It's Friday night, I really don't wanna be in the house alone so I called Cristina to come over. It took her about 15 minutes to get here.

"So y'all argued?"

"what you mean? I can't just wanna spend time with you and talk about  birthday?"

"OMG her birthday is tomorrow, whatd you get her?"

"I'm not telling you cause you'll call me corny."