Part 2

*5 months later*

"Safaree, tell your kid to stop fucking running through this house"

"orrrrr you do it? I'm late for work, bye lil man" Safaree kissed his forehead and left. These past months in New York have been great to Safaree. He was recognized for his talent with beats and is now a well known producer. He doesn't talk to anyone much because of his new job and son. Okay, his son isn't "new" but having a kid is new to him and he loves it. He was having a big party tonight and decided to invite Nicki, Cristina, Lauren and Jelani. He figured they should catch up but he wasn't sure if Nic would show up.

"Come on Aryana and Ayden, please work with me today?" Nicki said talking to her stomach. To be 7 months pregnant with twins she wasn't as big as she should be.

        Nicki smiled as the babies kicked, she couldn't be any more happy than she was in this moment. She picked up her phone and saw a text from Safaree. She decided she would take up his offer, but the thing stopping her were her twins. But they were also the reason she needed to go.

        Jelanis phone vibrated and he saw he had a message Safaree inviting him to a party and one from Lauren.

Logans mom - can you keep Logan tonight?

Logans dad - I have plans tonight

Logans mom - typical you shit, bye

"Cris, the asshole won't watch him" Lauren said while she put her phone down.

"it's okay, we can just drop him off at momma Carols when we get to New York babe. You know she never minds"

"Let's drive up with Nicki instead of letting her pregnant ass drive alone" Lauren insisted to Cristina and of course she agreed.

"She'll probably wanna see her mom too anyways so that'll be cool"

*Hours later*

        The girls get to the party but don't see Safaree so they just took a seat close to the dance floor and food. When Safaree finally did see them Nicki caught his eyes first of course. He noticed her glow, but didn't know where it was from. But he knew in that moment he fell deeper in love. Although he's living with Alyssa he isn't with her and his heart will always want Nicki.

"Nicki, you look beautiful" Safaree said obviously still in awe.

"Thank you" Nicki said happily. Nicki had been so happy lately, it's almost like nothing would bring her mood down.

"Can I have a hug?" Safaree asked being corny, Nicki laughed and stood up to give him a hug but he got stuck starring at her baby bump.

"Congratulations... " he said and looked at her

"yeah, congratulations on your twins" she replied and he nearly cried of excitement as he hugged her.

"What the hell is he doing here" everyone stopped at turned to look for  who Lauren was talking to.

"safaree, why is HE here" Nicki asked turning to him

"Because he's my friend"

"Wellllll then why are we here?" Lauren asked

"Are we not all cool?" Safaree asked obviously confused

"You missed a lot playboi" Nicki said still hugged up on Safaree. The babies kicked and she jumped back hoping he didn't notice. But he came closer and put his hand on her stomach.