Too late

[ Nicki POV ]

I'm happy me and Faree were able to get pass this hard time. Could you imagine if we still weren't talking? Speaking of not talking I should really call Jelani, I haven't spoken to him in a while. He thought he cheat on Lauren and we would still talk to him. The last time I saw him was Thanksgiving, as always we went over to moms house to eat. We barely said two words to eachother which was weir because me and Jelani have always been close.

I pulled out my phone to call him but Ayden came in the room so I figured I would just call later.

"Hi mommy!!!!"

"Hi Ayden, you need something?"

"I love you"

"I love you more baby"

"Can I see your phone?"

"I knew you wanted something" I laughed

[ no POV ]

"I want to go on Instagram mommy" he laughed while she unlocked the phone and passed it to him

"ARRRYYYANNNNAAAAA" He yelled as he ran out the room

Nicki shook he head and went to find Safaree

"Hey babe, how are you?" She asked walking into the studio

"I'm good, just have a lot of work to do"

"Well do you have time to give me a kiss?" She asked as she walked toward him. He swirled around in his chair and gave her a gentle kiss.

"MOMMMYYYY" Aryanna called from the top of the stairs, they weren't allowed in the studio.

"Well duty calls, come up for dinner in a hour babe" she turned to walk away when he slapped her butt, "no sugar for daddy?" He made a sad face, poking out his bottom lip. She laughed before walking over and giving him a long kiss

"MOMMMYYYYYYYYYY"

"Aryanna don't rush me" she said as she walked up the stairs

"Ary, she's old so she needs time" Ayden 'whispered' to Aryanna and they both laughed

"I heard that!!! But what's wrong Ary?"

"Ayden posted a picture on your Instagram where I look CRAZY!!"

"Lemme see the phone Ayden"

[ Nics POV ]

When I got the phone I opened the Instagram app, why in the world do they have to post EVERY picture they take. I kept the best one and deleted all the rest.

"Is this one okay Ary?" I showed her the picture and she approved, "you like it Ayden?"

"Mommy I'm so cute" I rolled my eyes, he's just like Safaree.

"Go get washed up for dinner, I'm going to start cooking after I call your uncle"
As the kids ran off to do as I said I searched for Jelanis number in my phone. I miss him so much! I went to press call when a call came through to my phone,
"Hello?"

"AUNTIE NICKI, ITS ME!!! CHRIS!!"

"Hi my baby"

"AUNTIE I MISS YOU"

"I miss you more lamp chop but why are you yelling?"

"Because mommy says you're far away"

Last week Cristina up and moved, to California. Now it's her there, Lauren in New York and I'm still in Georgia. Honestly I think Cris moved to Cali to get away from Laur but that's none oft business. Lauren can't keep fucking Cristina when Lani fucks up. I really have to remember to call Jelani.

[ no POV ]

"Hey baby, give mommy the phone"

"Hey Nic" Cristina sounds so tired

"How are you doing?"

"Chris has been so bad lately, I don't know what I'm doing Nicki" she started to cry.

"Baby you know what you're doing! You've been doing it for six years now"

"But I had help"

"You still have help!" Nicki tried to convince her, "listen babe, put Chris down for a nap and make sure you get some rest too. I'm going to call you later because I have to cook now"

After dinner Nicki made sure the twins were in bed. Aryanna has been sleeping in Aydens room ever since the whole Alyssa incident, she doesn't trust anyone around her brother. Nic sat in bed and picked up her phone to call Jelani once again.

Safaree walked into the to the room and took the phone out her hand placing it on the dresser near the bed.

"You know babe, that kiss earlier was great" he said sitting next to her

"Oh yeah, want another one?" Nicki asked moving in closer to him.

Before they knew it the kiss turned into a full make out session. Safaree had her hands pinned by the headboard while he kissed on her neck, she couldn't help but let out a moan. Nicki got her hands out of Safarees grip then put a hand into his pants pulling out his 'friend'.

"You ready for mama?" She asked

"I think the question is are you ready for daddy" Safaree flipped them over so now he was on top again. He entered her slowly while they still kissed. Nicki gasped when she felt him inside of her and Safaree smirked.

"Ready for me to speed this up?"

"Yes daddy"

Safaree sped up to a pace that not even he knew he had in him. The room was full of moans and heavy breathing.

"Safaree I'm gonna cum"

When she said that he stopped and she looked at him like he was crazy. He lifted her legs up and began to kiss her thighs. As he got closer and closer to her pussy her legs began to shake.

*5am the next morning*

[ Safarees POV ]

Nickis phone rang waking me up so I just reached over and passed it to her.

"Here" i said obviously annoyed.

"Hello?" I heard Nicki say but I couldn't hear who the other person was not that I care at this hour

"Hi mom, everything okay?" Oh, it's mom, I gotta make sure I call her later on, it's too early to talk right now.

"Well people don't just call at this time"
I was thinking the same thing, why am I having a conversation in my head? Let me go back to sleep.

A few minutes later I heard Nicki yell "WHAT!?"
I instantly sat up and stared at her waiting for her to tell me something.

"Mom, what happened!? I was supposed to call him. I can't believe he really got into a car accident"

"I'm coming down today"

"It's not too late, don't say that!!!!" Nicki started crying hysterically so I took the phone

"Hey mom, what's going on" I asked

"Jelani was on his way to work late last night and his car was hit by a 18 wheeler, doctors say he might not make it"