Save Me

They sat in the cold room for hours with out speaking to one another before she finally broke the silence.

"Are you two okay?"

"I was okay before he showed up"

"I only came because I was worried about you"

"Worried about me!? I take care of you but now you worry about me!? HA" when Ayden didn't respond Aryanna stood up and got in his face

"SHE WALKED OUT ON US AND YOU PICKED HER OVER ME! Your own twin!"

"Calm down Ary"

"You dont have a brother Sherika you don't know how it feels to watch him pick someone over you when you've done so much for him.

"No I don't have a brother Aryanna but I do know how it feels to try so hard not to hurt Nickis feelings. You should try to understand that your brother just wanted to do the right thing."

"And that didn't work out so me and dad have to welcome him back with open arms?" Aryanna asked looking at Ayden who was looking at the floor.

"He's your family" Sherika told Aryanna.

"Sherika maybe I can just stay here with you" Ayden said, smiling for the first time that night

"Your mom wouldn't like that very much"

"What happened with you two anyway?" Ary asked very interested

"Well... Your mom is at a point in her life where it's her way or the highway. If you don't agree... You're gone"

"What didn't you agree with?" Ayden asked

"A lot.... Lets get you two ready, your dad is getting off of work now, he'll be here soon"

[ Safaree PoV ]

I know I told Sherika I would get the kids right after work but I really need to stop by the house. I need some more hats and Nicki is on tour so she will never know.

I walked into the house surprised she didn't change the locks yet. I just need a few hats and she probably put them in the garage so i'll head there after I get a water. Walking thru here gives me so many memories. I can't deny that I miss Nicki and being a family. I start to think about the first night we had the twins in this house. It was such a beautiful thing. Love is such a beautiful thing. If my girlfriend even knew I was here she would kill me so let me just go.

I grabbed some of my favorite hats from the garage and even got some more clothes for Aryana. School is starting soon and she'll need clothes that will keep her warm and boys eyes off of her! On my way back down the stairs I heard what sounded like a whimper. I started to ignore it because I knew nobody was here but my curiosity took over. I slowly opened the bathroom door and there she was, laying there on the floor crying. She didn't look physically hurt which is a relief but she did have a look of hurt on her face.

[no pov]

"Safaree" she managed to say

"Sorry, I just came to get a few things" he said backing out of the bathroom

"Wait!" She reached out her hand and he helped her up. She let her body weight fall onto him until he finally picked her up.

"Nicki what happened to you"

"Nothing" she replied not looking him in the eyes

"Wheres your boyfriend" he asked sounding salty.

"We broke up, Safaree" she started crying

"Don't cry Nic, it's okay" he comforted her "why aren't you on tour?"

"I'm scared to go out. He said if I ever left him he would kill me"

Safarees eyes got wide then filled with anger. "Come on, you're staying with me" he didn't give her an option, he scooped her up along with Aryannas clothes and his hats and walked to the car to drive to Sherikas house.

When he knocked on the door Sherika and Aryanna were there. They both looked at the car then at him, "what is she doing here" they asked at the same time.