Pain she doesn't deserve (2, last)

Disclaimer:

You guys might to have to read the part 1 of this story to understand everything. This was written almost a year ago, I had to re-read it and understand for hours, even though, I am the author. Please don't throw chappals at me for disappearing and suddenly coming out with a trash. 

●●●●●

first draft: Aug 19, 2020

second draft: Aug 19, 2021

●●●●●

________________________

Next two days went in blur. By herself, Avni was always in the thoughts. No one have told her about Juhi yet as they want her to get better first. Vidyut have stayed with Avni, made her laugh, and  be as she used to be. Avni have been ignoring her family, whenever they came she pretended to be sleeping or not pay attention to them.

Neil have been quite busy in his 'shifts'. These days he was doing double shifts. While Juhi was living as she used to live. She was freely going to places, not caring about what she did or what have happened to Avni. She was not guilty for what she have caused in her own house.

Avni was discharged from the hospital and now was on the way home with Vidyut. She was sitting quiet in the passenger seat looking out the window and seeing beautiful nature. 

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Avni turned her head towards the driver seat, where Vidyut was seating. She felt his glares on her since the time she sat in the seat. Now him constantly tapping on the stir wheel, confirmed Avni that he had something to say.

"ha...I.." Avni raised her eyebrow when she heard Vidyut strumming. 

"Do you have trouble at the club again?" Vidyut looked at Avni for a while and than looked at the road. 

"No it's nothing like that. Actually I and everyone else have something for you at home waiting....." Avni frowned. 

"Why would they have something for me?" Avni laughed bitterly, "You need to see a doctor." Avni turned again toward the window and had glossy eyes.

" Avni promise that no matter what you will be calm when you see it." Vidyut's voice had many emotions in it. He was sounding scared the most. 

There was something that he was hiding but what? And that's what she was not able to figure out.

"No promises." Vidyut groaned. 

"Than we are not going back home" Hearing him, Avni turned her head to show her smirk.

"And that's even better." Vidyut rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath, which Avni was not able to catch.

________________________

When they arrived home, Vidyut helped Avni get off the car as she was not able to walk or move a lot by herself yet. 

Avni gave a small smile to him and looked in front of her once getting out of the car and froze. 

Everyone was standing in front of the main door. Her mother, daadi, brother, daada and even Khanna family. 

"Are they standing there for me?" Avni could not help herself but speak her thought out loud. 

"Yes they are. Now keep moving." Slowly they started to make toward the door and everyone smiled at Avni, which Avni ignored. 

Vidyut made Avni stop in front of them but she rushed passed them even before someone who say anything. It was painful for Avni's family, but they deserved it.