Chooha hi to hai!

Please read till the very end to understand the title. I hope you will enjoy reading this OS!!
• • • • •

Avni came to London to continue her studies and it has been so long, since she saw her family back in India. After ten years, on the demand of daadi jaan, she finally decided to go back as it was vacation.

Avni was packing her things as her flight was in few hours. She was lucky that she got a ticket in a rush or else daadi jaan would definitely come and chop her off.

"Guys I will be fine" Avni's best friends, Nancy and Linda were crying.

Linda and Nancy were Avni's best friends and roommates. In such a short time, they have created a strong bond that is lasting till today.

"How can we not worry?" Linda stopped crying and with puffy eyes looked at Avni.

Nancy wipped her nose with her sleeve, "Do you even see the news? Don't you know what is happening there?"

Avni zipped her bag, and went to her friends, who were standing in the door frame, "guys the news are not about the whole India. Incidences happens in one corner of the country not in the whole. I will be fine and I promise that you two will be updated." Avni hugged both of her friends and they tighten their grips on her.

Linda sniffed, "You know it is still not late, you can cancel the flight" Avni pulled away and looked at her, who was looking cute.

Avni chuckled, "No I am going. And do not forget you two have a double date tonight."

Nancy rolled her eyes, "We are not talking about dates but you Avni. What if the plan crashes?"

Than Linda added, "What if you get robbed?" Nancy looked at Linda and than at Avni, "What if you get kidnapped and they rip you open to sell your organs?"

Linda opened her mouth to say something after Nancy, when Avni screamed, "STOP!! God you two are crazy. Nothing will happen to me."

Avni looked at the clock and it was about the right time for her to leave the house, "Okay guys it's time now." Avni took her stuff out and put it in the taxi and Nancy and Linda were standing near her.

Both ran towards Avni and hugged her tightly.

"Promise that you will update us hourly?" Linda said with glossy eyes. Avni laughed and shook her head.

Nancy narrowed her eyes, "You did not promised!" Avni rolled her eyes, "Guy hour is too much. If I went on my phone every hour, my family will think that I have someone in my life and it will be double trouble." Avni twisted her lips and looked at her friends, who had their hands on their hips.

"How about I call you every night? It will be perfect for you guys and me?" Nancy and Linda looked at each other and nodded their heads.

They faced Avni, "We will be waiting for your calls"

Avni hugged her best friends one last time and went on her journey.

It was going to be a long tiring way for her. She did not know what will happen once she go back or what will her family say.

After long 12 hours of flight, Avni finally landed in India.

It was a super hot day of summer. She quickly changed her clothes to acceptable dress and came out of the door to find her family or anyone who have came to pick her up.

Sadly she did not find anyone. She was around 10 when she went to London and did not saw anyone after that. She sometimes talked with her daadi jaan, and both uncles. Other than them, she does not know if they all look the same or not.