A.I. nother swim scene

Like a hyperactive child, Hibiki dragged me all across the island with Ibuki and Kanade sighing in the distance.

I'll be honest. The attractions were amazing I know I should be investigating but this place is really astounding.

There was a ton of places that I couldn't keep track of but I think the main important things to keep watch are the storage room the haunted house, the monorails, the swimming pool, the casino, and a few other things. 

Although when we were at the swimming pool, Hibiki ran out of my grasp and Kanade ran to try to catch up with her.

Kanade: Wait, Big sis! I'm not at fast as you are!!

Aizakku: Well, that was a handful.

Ibuki: You two are as cute as a father-daughter figure for some reason.

Aizakku: W-What?! she's like one or 2 years younger than me!

(A/N editing this right now and almost wanting to make a Carson joke. Btw in here both Aizakku and Ibuki are 18 so if you were wondering about the drunk thing they would have gotten away with it.)

Ibuki: it's gotta be the height difference throwing me off. but at the very least you're definitely a brother-sister thing.

Setsuka: Ah! Izakk! Ibu! Just the perfect duo I was looking for! I need your help.

Aizakku: Huh? Really? What for?

Setsuka: You two said you're really good at helping people out with their problems, right?

Ibuki: Aizakku is DEFINITELY your guy. Ibuki is only here for backup. 

Setsuka: Well, Big sis found someone who I think could use some help. They're in the pool and they need some motivation.

Aizakku: In the pool room??

Setsuka: C'mon! Scoot scoot.

Ibuki: Oh, boy~! Another one of Setsuka's mysterious events~!

Aizakku: If that's the case, this can only end well...

Setsuka pushed us inside the pool room where Sora, Yoruko, and Teruya were all standing confused.

Setsuka: I've brought them!

Yoruko: W-what is this?! You told me that this was urgent, and why are we at the swimming pool?

Teruya: I was caught just by standing near here...

Ibuki: Same...

Aizakku: So no one actually needs motivation? This is just another event like the costume room when you turned Ibuki into an inkling?

Setsuka: Yes and no. Sora is pretty pent up and worried about the voids so I decided I'd invite a few people in. The more the merrier, right? And you ain't gonna have to worry about a thing when Teruya, Aizakku, AND Ibuki are here.

Sora: *sigh* all I did was ask if Setsuka was okay because she had a worried expression and it transitioned way too fast from there. Also, would Aizakku be okay with showing his scars? His body is full of them at this point.

Setsuka: Scars?

Yoruko: Ah, Setsuka, you know. The ones that Syobai made.

Ibuki: And also the scars from him falling into a spike pit.

Setsuka: As~! You're right... come to think of it...

Teruya: What are you guys talking about?

Aizakku: It's fine... I don't care about my scars. I just think this is very sudden.