A.i. nother letter

I was so excited I was practically rolling around on Ibuki's bed.

Ibuki: Hey, dude! C'mon! I just made that bed! What's got you cheerier than Ibuki?!

Aizakku: No you didn't! I can make a bed better than you can! Anyway, I just received something in the mail and it's from Future foundation. They have a job for us!

Ibuki: Really?! LEMME SEE!!!

Ibuki leaped toward the bed crushing me then adjusting herself so that we were both comfortable.

I shredded the envelope like a 3-year-old with a Christmas present.

Dear Aizakku Adoman and Ibuki Mioda

We are here to inform you that although Junko Enoshima is no more, the killing games just don't stop. We are currently trying to make a cure for the ultimate despair but as of now, we need you two on duty to rescue another group of ultimate students. Please, as soon as you are ready come down to the Future Foundation headquarters so we can send you on a plane to our site in Korea.

Future Foundation.

Ibuki: Korea? Aw, man! I thought we booked that tour last month!

My heart was pumping fast and I felt a raging spirit in my veins. Ibuki must have seen me space out in determined thought because she was waving her hand at my face.

Ibuki: Helloooo?! Look I know you love making friends and saving people from dying but you look way too happy about this.

Aizakku: If it's in Korea then I know exactly who we are dealing with! Class 79 from one of my favorite fan games, Super Danganronpa another 2!

Ibuki: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Hold up! You didn't say anything about us getting fangames!

Aizakku: Well... yeah! They're fangames! I didn't think they were canon but this may be a possibility...

Ibuki: Why would someone make their own game inspired by a game where teenagers kill each other?

Aizakku: Because the storyline is a nice Idea.

Ibuki: But you just said they weren't canon!

Aizakku: ARGHHH! Chiaki, can you explain? You're better at EXPLAINING video games than I am.

Chiaki: Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Fangames are video games made by fans based on one or more established video games. Many fangames attempt to clone or remake the original game's design, gameplay, and characters, but it is equally common for fans to develop a unique game using another only as a template. As far as this game goes... Basically, people like the idea of the Mysteries and lore of the game and the thought and development put into the characters and the original developers take time to make up a game so the community makes up a game of their own to make more people like the series.

Ibuki: Heh, Heh, Heh. Three hehs. If it sounds fun as you say it is then Ibuki is going to leave it a surprise.

Aizakku: It's the characters... I mean people that are so well thought out but I'll wait until we get there to show you because I know you're going to love quite a few of these people as I do!

Ibuki: I know Ibuki was just complaining about your energy, but now Ibuki can't sit still! C'mon, let's GO!

Aizakku: Wait! I gotta get the watches!

I grabbed the watches to keep in contact with Chiaki aka A.I. Chiaki.

Chiaki: Bye guys! I hope everything goes well on your trip!

Aizakku: You're in charge of signing the autograph mail for the Titty Typhoonies!

Chiaki: Right! Leave it to me!