A.I. nother bottle

Another day where I wake up refreshed. Not sure if it's the beds or what, but these nights of sleep have been nice.

Just like yesterday, I did my daily routine and headed down to the diner with a good morning kiss from Ibuki.

Aizakku: Good morning, ya peeps!

Ibuki: Good nom-nom-nomming! Speaking of, where's the food?!

Yuki: Good morning, you two.

Mikado: Good morning, Mr. Adoman! Ms. Mioda!

Ibuki: Ummmmmmm... Not to sound harsh but why is he here? Isn't this the guy we DON'T trust?

Hajime: I've been trying to kick him out but he won't budge.

Mikado: Today I'm having breakfast with you all no matter what you try to do!

Aizakku: That's fine so long as you don't pull any stunts on us. 

I looked around.

Aizakku: Aaaaaand we're missing people... again.

Yuki: Hibiki and Kanade never showed up and Kokoro is eating alone again...

Ibuki: And we can assume that the old hag Syobai is being the old hag Syobai that he is and doing his own thing as usual. TEEHEEHEE~! Ibuki never uses such words like assume!

Mikado: Please don't ignore me! How ungrateful... Even after I prepared all these meals for you all...

Yoruko: We've waited long enough. We should probably start eating.

We all did so but it was rather difficult to come up with a conversation topic. Probably because of the awkward presence of Mikado.

Shinji: W-Why are you all so quiet? Now that we're done with our meals, let's exchange our findings from the investigations!

Nikei: Sure... Except there's nothing new to share.

Shinji: T-That's true...

Setsuka: Today's... day five? Ugh... I'm starting to lose my patience.

Ibuki: So that's it? Do we have no lead into getting off this island?!

Mikado: Yes... Looks like murder is around the corner.

Iroha: T-That's nonsense!

Yuri: Anyways, Wizard. If you wanted us to all kill each other wouldn't you say your methods are a bit lacking?

Mikado: Hm? What do you mean?

Yuri: I'm saying your motives are weak.

Aizakku: To be honest I kinda agree with Yuri. Right now, our only motive is boredom, which would not drive anyone to kill, unless they were like Izuru Kamakura level bored. But thanks to my existence that won't happen.

Yuki: What are you saying?

Yuri: All we have right now is "Kill to escape". But we don't have any experience killing people.

Aizakku: Nor any comfort in killing people. If you kill someone and regret it, that's a serious burden for the rest of your life.

Yuri: It'd be too risky to try and murder someone and get away with it.

Mikado: Huhuhu... "Motives" huh? Yes, the precious killing games had plenty.

Aizakku: Straight facts.

Mikado: But I no longer need a motive. Motives are now completely unnecessary.

Aizakku: Really? Wow! You sure are making this easy for me. I was hoping this wouldn't bore me to death. Nevertheless, I won't drop my guard. Hey, what if I bore to death? Who would get punished then?