A.I. nother Return

Kiibo's Pov

I scan around the room. 13 students. Ibuki included. I'll be frank I was pleased to see another familiar face around here.

Iroha: Eeeek! What is that?!

Kiibo: Greetings and salutations. My name is K1-B0. Although I'd prefer it if you'd address me as Kiibo. I will now be taking Aizakku's book.

I walked over to the bookshelf. I wasn't informed on a particular book to find so I chose one randomly.

Everyone else stood silently. Eyes wide. Jaws Gawking. Did they fear me?

 Except for the one named Syobai. It seemed as if he expected this to happen.

As soon as I took a picture of the writing on the book, I put the book away and walked back to 

Kiibo: Is something bothering you all? I can assure you I am on your side. The side of hope. If this is your first time seeing a robot I'd highly question your sense of culture...

There were a few more minutes of silence until Ibuki broke it.

Ibuki: KEE-BOY!!!~

Before I could analyze what she was doing see ran over and tackled me. Knocking me over.

Kiibo: Aghh!!

Ibuki: Ibuki missed you so much!! We thought you died back there!!

Kiibo: Please stop! Your attention and affection are embarrassing!

Hibiki: Wait you know him?!

Ibuki: Yeah! Meet Kiibo! our old friend in our last killing game!

Iroha: From the last killing game?!

Kiibo: Please refrain from asking questions about that matter for right now. Believe me, I'd be more than capable to give any useful information but it is a rather long story and Could potentially get overwhelming for everyone.

Just then Teruya lifted his gun at me.

Teruya: You! I know you have the key to the power room. Hand it over. NOW!

I shrugged.

Kiibo: Seriously? You're threatening me with a gun? We've already observed that my body was built to be bulletproof.

Yoruko: Bulletproof? Wait, who built you? And how did you get inside the tower?

Kiibo: Professor Idabashi is my creator. But If you were wondering who rebuilt me... That was none other than Aizakku Adoman.

Nikei: I see... So this is what Aizakku was referring to when he was making a secret weapon. He was referring to Kiibo!

Teruya: Am I just a wall to you?! I said GIMME THE KEY!!!

Kiibo: What makes you so sure that I have it?

Teruya: I've been searching this damn tower for 2 days trying to find that key with no success! You're the only possible one to have it other than Aizakku!

Kiibo: Very well. You are indeed correct. However, If I am to guarantee Aizakku's safety, I cannot hand it over to you.

Teruya: Then I'll just have to pry it out of you with my bare hands!

Mikado: Um... Mr. Teruya, I wouldn't do that.

Teruya: Why?!

Mikado: I may be wrong but Since Kiibo isn't a participant in this killing game the rules may or may not list him as an object. Violence against him is against the rules.