Chapter 54

Wayne's POV

It was finally the day, Drew graduates. Lillian (Ebony's mom) was finally good and was able to come out of the rehab center. I brought her a condo, even though Ebony doesn't know. My plan was since she was Ok in time for the graduation I would invite her to the graduation party.

I knew Eb and Drew would be all emotionally so I don't want it to happen at the graduation. I parked my car in front of house and walked in .

"Hey baby . Did you get the drinks?" Ebony said.

"Yea, where the kids at?" I asked.

"The kids with your parents." She said putting on her sandals.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yea." She said. We got in the car and left the house.

"Babe can I ask ya a question?" I said.

"Yea." She said.

"Why you don't want Drew doing nothing sexually?" I asked.

"Cause I just don't want him to do what we did." She said.

"What we do?" I asked.

"Wayne we had a baby during our freshmen year of college." She said.

"He won't . That's why there's condoms." I said blunty.

She laughed.  "I thought about it and he's allowed to have sex if there's protection. I mean Lynda told Belle that if they have sex she needs to be on birth control and there should be a condom involved." She said.

"Good cause he was bothering me so much for you to say that. I'm proud of ya." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause you watched Drew like he's your own. Now look at him, he's about to go to college." I said.

"Yea I just wish my dad was here to see this." She said.

"What bout ya mom?" I said parking the car in the school parking lot.

She sighed. "To be honest, even though she hurt me so much in the past. I just wish I could find her and help her. She wasn't always like that. She would be so proud of Drew and I ." she said.

Ebony's POV

The graduation is now over. I still couldn't believe Drew is going off to college. It felt like was just yesterday when he was born.

"Ok enough of the talking its for for pictures." Mama Avery said.

"But first I wanna take a one with my other half." Drew said.

"Aww man, I never knew that I was that special to ya." Steven said making us laugh.

"Not you nigga, I talking bout my baby girl." Drew said.

We took some pictures and went to the house and got the party started. "Ok y'all! I just wanna say congrats to my nephew Steven, Drew, Belle and Briana. I'm proud of y'all . But one rule , don't be bring no baby home until y'all married ." Big man said making us all laugh

While eating, talking and dancing, Wayne got up. "I have a surprise for y'all. I'll be right back." He said.

We waited a while then he came in the backyard with a woman. Then Drew and I realized who it was.

"Mom?" We both said.
Short chapter? Just felt like updating . hope y'all enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote.