Chapter 26

Monica on side.

Wayne's POV

I got Autumn and Drew and drove to the hospital. We went to Ebony's room, to her watching TV.

"Mommy!" Autumn screamed.

"My baby come give mommy a hug." She said.

I watched her hugging and giving her kisses to Autumn.

"Wayne you just gonna stand there and think or come and get some kisses too?" She said making me smile.

Deep down I felt so bad this was my first time cheating on her. Some of y'all probably think I cheated on her with Sincere. Nah I wouldn't do that shit that bitch crazy. I cheated on her with Monica. Even though Monica was dared to be Ebony's friend and used to be with me before Ebony. I felt kinda bad  that's another reason why I stayed in my room, I felt disappointed in myself.

Flashback

I was at the club with Vince since. "Bruh I gotta go Ava said she miss me so ya know what that mean." He said smirking.

"Mhm alright I see ya later." I said.

I sat there for a while drinking until some bad shawty with a Rihanna bob cut in a black dress and heels walked up to the bar.

"Wayne, is that you? " she said.

"Monica, damn girl you look great." I said.

"You too, so how you been?" She said .

"I'm good and you?" I said.

"I'm great now that I seen you." She said seductively.