Chapter 11

Ebony's prom dress on side.

Ebony's POV

"Just remember to love yourself, Autumn and Wayne. I know Autumn needs a mother figure in her life. Don't forget to tell them I love them ." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you Elizabeth and I will. " I said.

"Oh Yea Ebony ." she said as I turned around and looked at her.

"Have fun at prom." She said.

I kept having the same dream I had last night repeating in my head. What did she mean by 'Have fun at prom'? Wayne hasn't even asked me yet . Prom was only in a few days. The best part was that I finally lost enough weight to fit my dress thanks to Ava.

Everything was going pretty good even though Wayne has been acting distant these days. Right now I just got out the shower and put on some lotion. I decide to wear black v neck Tupac shirt with bleached ombré high waisted jeans and some black and white kds .

I took my neat looking Bantu knots. After eating breakfast I noticed Wayne left the house early to drop Autumn and Drew off at school. So I called Ava.

*Few minutes later*

Ava pulled up in the driveway . I opened the door and got in.

"Hey beautiful." Ava said.

"Hey gorgeous." I said.

"Well I see you tryna match with me." She said. I didn't realize what she met until I looked at her, we were wearing the same exact thing but she had her hair bone straight.

I laughed. We sang some songs until we got to school. Ava was actually lucky, Vince asked her a few weeks ago on their date.

*At lunch*

I was at the lunch table sitting with Ava until Vince came and kissed her.

"Hey Lil sis ." he said.

"Hey Vince you seen Wayne?" I asked .

"Nah but he's gonna be here soon." He said.

We talked for a while until some freshmen walked up to me with a big bouquet of beautiful red roses. To be honest he was cute but he had nothing on Wayne.

"A big beautiful bouquet of flowers a beautiful lady." He said handing me the flowers. I was so confused he turned around and left .

Then Vince plugged his phone into his beats pill and played Anthony Lewis' Candy Rain. Him and Ava was looking at something so I turned to see Wayne smiling at me. He the started singing to Candy Rain.

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

Have you ever loved someone

So much you thought you'd die?

Giving so much of yourself

It seems the only way

Tell me what you want and I

And I will give it to you

'Cause you are

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

My love, did you ever dream

That it could be so right?

I never thought that I would find

All that I need in life

All I want, all I need now, I know

I know I found it in you, I found it in you

'Cause you are

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

Candy coated raindrops

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

My love, do you ever dream of

Candy coated raindrops?

You're the same, my candy rain

I was so speechless, he sang so good he sounded like Trey Songz and August Alsina mixed together. It was too sexy.

Then the same freshmen came and gave him a big teddy bear that said 'Prom?' on it. He got one knee holding the bear.

"Will you go to prom with me ?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh hell Yea!" I said with tears going down my face. He hugged me and we kissed passionately .

Everybody was clapping even the teachers , security and lunch ladies. When I pulled away from the hug I saw Monica and Lauren with their other thot friends mugging me. I ignored it.

~Prom night~

I put my final touches on Ava's face. I felt like a professional since I watched makeup tutorials on YouTube.

"Damn ma, thanks for hooking me up." She said as she looking at her purple smokey eye and nude lipstick .

I went simple with mines I went with a natural makeup with a red ombré lipstick .

I took out my flexi rods while Ava took out her pin curls.

*few hours later*

Wayne's POV

Vince and I was waiting downstairs with Aunt Lucy , Drew, Steven, my parents, Aunt Mila, Vince's mom and Autumn.

"Boy stand still I got fix ya tie." Vince mom Valerie said hitting him in back of the head .

"Ma its fine you been trying to fix for a hour I'm good ." he said.

"Just remember when you come back from prom I better not be expecting a grandchild in 9 months." Mama Valerie said making us laugh expect for Vince.

"Chill with that ma . A nigga gonna need some love." He said until Mama Valerie slapped his head again.

"Boy you ain't gonna have any love in you after I beat the shit outta you." She said.

"Get ready for your queens , my handsome looking little kings." Aunt Mila said coming down the stairs.

After that Ava and Ebony followed down the stairs. Ebony looked so damn beautiful with her curves in that dress and her gorgeous face. Vince and I stood there wired eyed with our mouths open.

They got down the stairs and we put the corsages on them. Took a few pictures.

"You look beautiful mommy." Autumn said kissing Ebony's cheek.

Ebony pulled her into a hug. "Thank you baby ." she said.

We headed to the hummer limo until my mom and Mama Valerie came outside.

"Make sure to keep y'all dicks in your pants." My ma said.

"Mhm don't bring me back some grand babies early." Mama Valerie said making everybody inside laugh.

We then made our way to prom.

Author's note

Hey y'all . Hope y'all enjoyed this update there's gonna be two parts of the prom, so I'll update the second part soon. Also I changed Vince's character he no longer has dreads so if y'all want see how Vince's new character go back to chapter 5. Bye ✌ and don't forget to vote and comment.