Chapter 33

Ebony's POV

Ebony's Michael More promise ring on side.

Its been a few weeks since the whole Trevor and I issue. To be honest I was never using Trevor, its just that we started off as friends and he asked me out more than 2 times and I decided to give him a chance. Speaking of him, he wanted to press charges against me but my thug made him drop that shit.

Wayne and I are finally back together. I'm not gonna lie it feels better to be in his arms.

Right now, I'm on my way going to get the rest of my stuff from the condo with Vince,Ava and Wayne.

After a few minutes of listening Wayne and Vince rapping and singing we finally got there.

Before I was about to open the condo up, Ms.Parker walked out her house.

"Hey Chile." She said hugging me.

"Hi Ms.Parker." I said.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ms.Parker.  You make any of them good ass brownies?" Vince said.

"Yea I got baby." She said.

"Damn Ms.Parker ya looking thick in them jeans." He said.

"Vince you don't want anything ya Lil self can't handle." She said making us laugh.

"I can handle all of that if you was younger." He said.

"Boy shut up and take the damn brownies." She said as she closed her door.

After getting the rest of things, we all left.

When we got home, I took another shower and went straight to sleep.

Few hours later

I woke up to see a cream peplum top with a black skirt and cream heels next to me. I was confused then I saw Wayne come out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well nice to see you up beautiful." He said smiling.

"What's this for?" I asked referring to the clothes next to me.

"We going out." He said.

"But I don't want tooooooooooo." I whined.

"Well too bad get dressed." He said then kissed my forehead.

I got up and put on my outfit then put some light and flawless make up on and put my hair in a high ponytail.

After dinner since the restaurant was by the beach we walked around in the warm but breezy air of March. I was walking with my flats on while Wayne was holding my heels. We stayed out longer since Belle and Drew were babysitting  Autumn.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as looked up to him.

"Ebony Teyana Hayes, I love you so much. When I wake to see your beautiful face everyday I smile. But when you left every time I woke up I couldn't smile without seeing that beautiful face of ours but I want you to know even though many times I fucked up, I'm sorry but Lil thickums you gotta nigga on his knees. I promise I will make you the most proudest woman on Earth. That's only if you make me the proudest man by taking my promise ring. Will you accept my promise ring?" He said on one knee showing me the gorgeous expensive Michael More promise ring.

"Oh my goodness, yes!" I said crying as he slid the ringmon my finger.

I hope he really meant every word he said.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. 2 chapters in one day again just I cause I love y'all. Don't forget to vote and comment.