Chapter 8

Lauren on the side.

Ava's POV

Oh turn up a bitch get her own POV that's wassup.

Anyways I started thinking about Ebony and Wayne's problem. After I left their house, all I did was cry when I was on my way home. I knew something bad was probably happening cause Wayne has the worst anger issues . Like one time when some guy tried to rape Elizabeth in a alley , he beat him up for a while then brought the guy to the trap and tortured him for a whole week and killed him. There's two different sides to Wayne, first its the nigga that always whipped , funny and loving then the other Wayne is the nigga that will cut yo dick off .

"Baby what you thinking about?" Vince said getting into the bed with me.

"Wayne and Ebony." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

I told him everything that happened .

"Oh shit! Come on we going over there." He said.

"Shouldn't we wait til tomorrow its 2:45 in the morning." I said.

"Unless you finna see Wayne Neverson on American's most wanted , I suggest we go over there now." He said.

We got in the car and made our way to their place.

Wayne's POV

I was deep asleep until I heard loud pounding noise from downstairs. I check my phone it was 3 in the fucking morning . I got off the bed and went downstairs .

I opened the door to see Vince dumb ass in some spongebob pants with a white v neck shirt and Ava loud ass with her hair wrapped, with some sweatpants and a tank top.

"Do y'all niggas not know its 3 in morning ?" I said.

"Of course we know motherfucker . Now move. " Ava said pushing me out the way coming in with Vince behind her.

"What y'all want?" I said closing the door.

"We ain't here for yo ass. Did you kill her already?" Ava said.

"Kill who?" I asked.

"He probably buried her in the back yard." Ava said ignoring my question.

"Buried who in the back yard?" I asked .

"Don't act dumb nigga where the hell my Lil sis at?' Vince said .

" She's upstairs." I said sitting on the couch.

"He probably drugged her so he can get rid of her the easy way." Ava said .

"The fuck you talking about, I ain't drug, kill or bury anybody ." I said.

They stood there dumbfounded . Then Ebony walked downstairs .

"What y'all doing here so early?" She asked.

"We thought you was dead wifey." Ava said.

Ebony and I stared at both of them with confused looks.

"Why do y'all think that?" Ebony asked.

"Cause we know how this nigga is when he angry." Vince said.

"I know y'all dumb asse-." I said until I got cut off by a cute little voice.

"Daddy I can't sleep." Autumn said with her natural long and thick hair all over the place and her hand rubbing on eye while the other one was holding a teddy bear.

"Autty! Come give auntie a kiss." Ava said.

Autumn open her eye wide and smile and ran over to Ava and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Hi aunty Ava I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too mama." Ava said kissing her cheek.

"Hey ain't gonna say hi to uncle Vince?" Vince said.

"Hey uncle Vince! Where's my $20 you owned me last time when we played that game." She said making us laugh.

"Aye I told you not to tell anybody about that ." he said pulling out $20 out his wallet giving it to Autumn .

Drew came down the stairs looking at us like we was crazy .

"Well unlike you people some of us have things to do tomorrow so can y'all shut the hell up and go to sleep." He said.

"Alright yall its time for us to go to bed." I said.

We all said goodbye and we made our ways upstairs.

"Daddy can I sleep with you and Ebony?" Autumn asked.

"Sure baby girl ." I said.

She's came and fell asleep between Ebony and I .

Short chapter? I know but I got kinda of tired but I hope y'all enjoy this short ass chapter and don't forget to vote and comment .