Chapter 10

Elizabeth on side .

Ebony's POV

So I'm finally out the hospital and to be honest I feel better. Ever since Wayne helped to stop blaming myself about the baby.

"You know I really missed you ma." Wayne said kissing my neck.

"W-Wayne no the doctor said not for 6 weeks." I said.

"I can't wait that long." He whined.

"Well sorry baby, you're just gonna have to." I said changing into sweatpants and a sports bra and Jordan's.

"And where you going?" He asked with one eyebrow raised .

"The doctor said a fitness trainer is gonna be here so I'm going to the gym downstairs." I said.

"Fitness trainer? Male or female?" He asked .

"I don't know the doctor said he or she's the best fitness trainer they have." I said.

We came downstairs to see Autumn on the couch watching spongebob . Wayne went to sit next to her. He tried to get the remote then Autumn smacked his hand.

"What do you think your doing?' She said with a raised eyebrow.

" I wanted to change the TV." Wayne said rubbing his hand she smacked . "You know what how bout you go play with dolls with the big ass heads." He said.

"No and their bratz and they heads isn't as big as yours." She said giggling making us laugh.

There was a knock on the door so I went to answer to see a guy that look just like Pooch Hall . I guess I was staring at him too long.

"Um excuse me are you Ok?" He said .

"Oh I'm sorry I'm fine ." I said letting him in.

"Well bae I'm gonna be downstairs with the fitness trainer." I said.

Autumn turned around and ran to me .

"Hi I'm Autumn and I'm 4!" She said smiling.

"I'm Derwin and its nice to meet you gorgeous." He said smiling.

" I said my name is Autumn not Gorgeous." She said.

He laughed. " But your gorgeous too." He said.

"Thank you!" She said.

Drew came down the stairs.

"Wayne I was won-." Drew said until he saw Derwin.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"This is Derwin, he's my fitness trainer and this is my little brother." I said.

Drew shook his hand. Wayne was awfully quiet but I didn't really care. We finally went downstairs.

"Can ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Why you wanna lose weight?" He asked .

"Well I been bullied all my life. I just want to show people that I can change to show people I am not just a fat girl." I said while a tear rolled down my face.

"Don't talk about yourself like that you're beautiful. You might not have the perfect life but you have a gorgeous face and body and you have a guy that probably loves every curve of you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Thank you." I said giving him a weak smile .

"You know what call me when you need me . I'm always here for you." He said hugging me.