Chapter 50

Briana ( Ava's cousin, Drew's bestfriend Steven's Girlfriend) on side.

Wayne's POV.

I woke up to see myself on the bed and heard the shower running. Then that's when I remembered the wild sex Ebony and I had last night.

We had sex in the basement, the shower, the stairs of course and our bedroom. When Ebony pregnant and horny, its a whole different story. She'll have sex anywhere and anytime.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." She said walking in wearing her life lace bra with the matching underwear.

"Damn ma, you tryna go for round 3?" I said looking at her ass while she put on a orange sundress.

"Nah not today daddy, the kids and Drew are gonna be home today." She said.

"I don't mind calling my ma to keep them there longer." I said.

"Nope I miss my babies . I'm going to pick them up." She said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11 am." She said walking out.

Ebony's POV

"Hey mama Avery." I said.

"Hey baby, they're in the back with big man." She said.

"Oh Ok." I said.

"So how you doing?" She asked.

"I'm good its just these females trying to get Wayne." I said. I may have said I wasn't jealous which I really am not but its just that Georgia seems like she can have tricks up her sleeve.

I mean she has everything and the body, she can blind a man with those looks.

"Ebony Neverson are you jealous ?" She said .

"No not that. Its just that this female trying to get with him has the body that any man would die for. I know Wayne wouldn't do anything to hurt me again. But I started thinking about the problems we had before we were married. I'm just scared if she might blind him and find a way for him to into her bed." I said.

"Eb, I know how some females can get they can get so sneaky and try to sleep with married men. One thing you can't do is be insecure come on Eb, that girl can have the body and the looks but you're the one that's the married one with beautiful children. You're the one that actually keeps the same man everynight in your bed but she got different men in her bed everynight.

I know Wayne may have of had a problem with keeping his dick in his pants but now that he has a woman like you in his life, he will never cheat on you like in the past." She said.

"Mama how did you do it?" I said.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Let them females back away from big man?" I said.

She laughed. "Baby, back in high school, I was the only woman he wanted and best believe when them hoes try and get a bite of my dark chocolate. I showed them who was then queen to the castle is." She said making me laugh.

"Was there any of women that didn't care if he was taken?" I asked.

"Hell Yea! Have you seen my man?! Shitttt he tall, dark chocolate and handsome. When a woman tried to get with him I showed them what it was." She said making me laugh again.

"It really worked?" I asked.

"Baby it worked been together since freshman year of high school and many years of marriage. Y'all young people of today swear Beyonce and Jay z set relationship goals, baby girl me and big man make relationship goal look even better than Obama and Michelle." She said making me bust out laughing.

"Ok y'all mommy here to pick y'all up." Big man said coming back inside with India and Autumn.

"Hi mommy!" They both yelled.

"Hey babies." I said hugging them.

"Hey ma." Big man said to Mama Avery.

"Hey daddy." She said kissing him.

"Eww." Indy and Auty said.

"Shut up when y'all 18, you both will be doing that your boyfriends." Big man said.

Just a short chapter for y'all before I update again. Hope y'all enjoyed  don't forget to vote and comment.