Chapter 32

Ebony's POV

It was 3:30 in the afternoon, I went and knocked on Ms.Parkers' door.

"Chile they just came in a few minutes ago." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem baby." She said.

I walked in the condo to hear the noises Ms.Parker told me about. I tiptoed all the way to the bedroom. The door was cracked open a little I see some chick riding him.

I busted in the room. "So I thought ya was sick Trevor?" I asked. I laughed at their reaction. I picked up some vase and aimed it at the girl but she ducked and it hit the wall.

"Bae I can explain." He said as she got off of him.

"How many damn times I tell you not to call me bae?! And you get the fuck outta here!' I yelled.

She tried to pick up her clothes. " Nah leave them here so this neighborhood could see how big a hoe you really are." I said then she ran out in only her bra and panties.

"And you! I trusted ya ass and you just gonna bring some trick up in here!" I yelled. He put on his pants and shirt and followed me as I threw his cloths out the window.

After throwing all his expensive clothes out the window. I ran downstairs to outside and threw his Jordan's, Lebrons and other shoes in the pile and pulled out the matches I had in my pocket.

I lit it up and threw match on the clothes and shoes. I stood there looking at the fire then that's when I heard Drew's voice.

"Sis what you doing?!" He yelled.

I ignored his question, I just turned and look at him,Belle and Wayne standing there. Then Trevor ran downstairs and was basically crying and started talking shit.

"YOU FAT ASS BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. DOES YOUR FAT ASS KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SHIT COST?! COMEON IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" He yelled.

I stared at him and got some heavy hardware tool and started hitting his new Mercedes Benz he brought last week. I felt Wayne strong arms grab me by my waist and pull me so I could go into his car.

"That's what you get for not buying me my shoes." I said before Wayne put me in the car.

Drew,Belle and I watched Wayne go up to Trevor.

He punched him hard in the face. "That's for all them smart ass comments." He said.

Short chapter ? Yea but don't forget to vote and comment.