Chanter 6/Author's note

Ava on the side.

Author's note

Hey so since I love y'all so much I decided to make another update for y'all. To some of y'all that don't like the sexually activity that happened in the last chapter, I'm sorry that's how my books go . I gotta add a Lil freaky scene and I'm just being honest with y'all . Anyways I won't be updating that much since I start school on Thursday . But I might start updating once or twice a week .

So thanks for reading ✌.

Wayne's POV

I ain't gonna lie last night was amazing, I finally took my baby's virginity away and she did all this for me. The part that even made my day was when we both said I love you to each other. This is my first time being in love the other hoes and girlfriends I never really I loved them. They always said it to me.

I looked at Ebony with her used to be perfect curls all over the pillow and she was smiling in her sleep. She must be enjoying her dream. I took a picture of her and put it on Instagram.

@Waynesworld: My baby, my rock , and my future @VeryOwnEbony I love her ❤.

It wasn't even an hour yet, the likes and comments started rolling in. My 30k followers always showing me love.

I started to think about last night. Her eating and banana, Sucking the Popsicle like she was giving head, the spending time on the computer ordering things and spending time with Ava at some classes. It all made sense to me now. She was trying to learn how to give head, order the stripper pole and she was trying to learn how to lap dance and stripper tricks.

Now I finally understand she was planning this all along . I made my way downstairs and made some eggs, bacon, toast, grits ,waffles and I got some orange juice for her too. I walked into our room with the tray of food.

I saw her awake , she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She back walking funny and her face looked like it was pain. She made her way to the bed.

"You Ok ma?" I asked.

"No I'm sore and I'm walking funny now." she said.

"Its alright baby it'll be gone soon." I said putting the breakfast .

I got and went to take a shower and got dressed .

"Where you going?" she asked.

"Just gonna pick up Drew. Imma be right back beautiful." I kissed her forehead.

I started my car and made my way to Aunt Lucy's place.

I knocked on time door. Then my brown aunt that had a petite figure with long brown hair . To be honest my aunt was extremely beautiful and young too she is only 28. Some of y'all probably like but isn't her son Steven 12 too. Well Yea she had him when she was 16 since one of my dad's (her brother ) friends thought it cool to go fuck and duck her.

When my dad found out about it he was pissed, he was gonna fuck him up until my aunt asked him not. But when it comes to my aunt I don't play, she's my second mom I and ain't nobody could take her place.

"Hey mommy." I said in a little kid voice.

Aunt Lucy laughed. "Hey baby, you here for Drew?" she said.

"Yeah. So anything new happen ?" I said sitting down on her couch.

"Well Rodney came over." she said looking down.

"What the fuck that bastard want?" I asked angrily . Byron was the bitch ass nigga that got my aunt pregnant he was like 22 when he got her pregnant and I hate him even more than my dad does.