Chapter 53

Wayne's fort for him and Ebony on side.

Ebony's POV

I was really exhausted from today. So many clients in one day. I walked into the kitchen to see the dinner table set with fried chicken, Mac and cheese, some grilled steak, rice, collard greens and cornbread .

Wayne, Drew , India and Autumn walked in and sat down. I joined them. We said grace and began eating towards the end of dinner we started talking.

"How was your day mommy?" Autumn asked.

"It was good but I'm just tried." I said.

"Are you so tried that you can't play tag with daddy like how Uncle D and Auntie Belle were doing while you and daddy were gone?" India said.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Oops I don't think I was supposed to say that." She said.

I looked at Drew, he was trying to avoid my stare."Um Indy and Autty go upstairs I'll bring y'all your peach cobbler with ice cream." Wayne said.

They ran upstairs while Wayne went into the kitchen.

"Drew Terrance Neverson I'm 2.5 seconds from whopping you. What did I tell you?!" I semi yelled.

"But I di-." He said before I cut him off.

"But nothing, what the hell did I tell?" I said.

He signed. "You told me, I shouldn't being doing nothing sexually with Belle." He said.

"Now why would you try and do something with her especially while your neices are in the house. Did you even have a condom?," I said.

"Yea it was upstairs." He said.

"And where were yall?" I asked.

"In the living room." He said looking away.

"So what if you put it in and didn't wanna get a condom cause it was getting good? Then you came in here then what Drew since you know everything." I said.

"She would get pregnant. But she could get birth control pills." Drew said.

"Oh so now you teaching me sex ed. Shut up I told you to only answer the question. Then 9 months later she pops a baby out and then welcome to the daddy world Drew. You wanna see a baby pop out of Belle when she is 18?" I said.

"No." He said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Didn't think so. Then you got my children upstairs sleeping. Now what if you put it in and Indy saw y'all ? Drew you're my little brother and Lord knows I don't want you bringing a baby in this house at the age of 18.

I know I don't want you having sex but I mean you're growing up its your hormones. So I just want you to promise to keep have sex at least when you're done college. But maybe you can once in a while but make sure to use a condom and make sure she on birth control." I said .

"I promise. So you not mad?" He said.

"Yea you almost had sex in my house and even worse the kids were upstairs. They could've of seen y'all. If Indy didn't come downstairs y'all would of being making a baby. Now help me with the table." I said.

We clear the table and went upstairs. I checked on both Autumn and India they were watching a movie in Autumn's room.

I walked into the room. The room was dark and there was some type of front made out of sheets. "Wayne what's going on?" I asked.

He came out from the fort. "I just felt like you have been stress these days. And we can't let my little man to be hurt." He said then kissing my stomach.

We went inside the fort, it look absolutely amazing. We continued the rest of the night watching the movie and doing other stuff if you know what I mean.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote .