Chapter 4

Ebony's Dress on the side.

Ebony's POV

We walked outside to see a limo and the driver. I turned my head and looked at Wayne. "Wayne what's all this?" I asked. "Well your my Goddess so you should be treated like one. The driver opened the door for us and we sat down. The driver started the car and kept going.

" I can't wait to have you all to myself." Wayne said in seductive tone. Damn I hope my panties aren't ruined yet. I bit my bottom lip.

We finally made it to our destination. It was some nice fancy restaurant that I usually saw a lot of people but tonight it was different for the first time it was empty. We walked into another room. It had candle light dinner and there was slow r&b music playing in the background. After dinner we decided to wake around the park. It started getting cold so Wayne went back to the limo and put a coat over me.

"To be honest Ebony, I really like you actually I always liked you since the day you fell at recess in 2nd grade. I'm type nervous but I was wondering if you would be my girl?" he said. Oh my goodness. Did Wayne Neverson just ask me to be his girl?

"Um no." I said. He looked upset. ".....I would damned if I said no and yes I would love to be your girl." I said kissed his cheek . We looked in each others eyes for a while and then he kissed me so passionately . Oh Lawd I didn't want it to stop damn his lips were some wonders I wished. We got into the limo. Then we got to my apartment building .

"Christmas is coming up pretty soon and I would like if you and Drew to come with us to our family ski trip. " he said.

"Um I'll think about it and Goodnight Wayne." I said kissing his cheek. When I was about to walk off he grabbed my wrist. I turned and look at him. He kissed me and it was so fucking amazing.

"If your mines you don't only give me a kiss on cheek. Now take your sexy ass upstairs." He said smacking my ass. "Goodnight gorgeous." he said.

I walked to the apartment . I can't believe I have my first boyfriend. But what if he's just doing this so he can get into my panties? What if he's like those other guys that just want me for a one night stand and leave and embarrass me? I never thought about all these questions when I said yes to him.

few days later

So I finally agreed to family ski trip. This is Drew and I 's first Christmas doing something special. Right now we're both waiting for Wayne. It started snowing. Good thing I had my leggings then gray sweatpants over it with my long black leather boots and a heavy cheetah print north face jacket and black gloves. While Drew was wearing some heavy sweatpants and black polo boots with a heavy black north face jacket and a black beenie that said his name.

"Hey Lil man and gorgeous." Wayne said as his car he got his car and put our luggage in his car.

"How long is it gonna take us to get there ?" Drew asked as Wayne started driving.

"4 hours and a few minutes." He said. While Drew and Wayne kept rapping to ever song that came on I fell asleep.

4 hours later.

"Ma wake up, we're here." Wayne said. I woke up seeing us here in a place with beautiful white snow everywhere.

We got out the car and walked into a cabin that had a lot of people inside drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies. I noticed a woman that looked like she was in her early 40s, she had milk chocolate skin petite shape and was very curvy with wide hips and big butt to match, she also had a ombre Bob cut . She walked our way.

"Wayne I'm so glad you made it in time before the snow gets bigger." she said hugging him tightly. I'm guessing she was his mom.

"Ma I would like you to meet Ebony Hayes and her little brother Drew." Wayne said. I stretched my hand out.