Chapter 27

Autumn's birthday outfit & Lynda and her boyfriend Frank on side.

Ebony's POV

1 week later.

I finally found a condo which had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which was absolutely perfect for Drew and I .

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Drew asked referring to my pregnancy.

Ever since we had Thanksgiving with Dr.  Kyle Evans and his wife Selene. They were like my parents. Ever since then I really noticed changes in Drew. His face was transforming into my father's image, I felt so proud my baby brother was growing.

"I don't know yet. I gotta think about that." I said.

"Well if you don't do it fast I'll tell him." He said. "Oh Yea did you call Autumn?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Cause its her birthday." He said.

"Oh shit its November 29th already?" I asked. He nodded his head.

I picked up my phone and called Wayne.

"Hey Ebony ." he said.

"Hey. Is Autumn there?" I said.

"Mommy! I miss you." Autumn said.

"I miss you too. Happy birthday baby girl." I said.

”well its not really happy." She said

"Aww why?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna spend the day with you and daddy." She said.

"Well that wish is gonna come true . Imma be there in a few." I said.

"Ok." She said.

I hung up the phone and went to go take a shower. After all my regular hygiene stuff, I  got changed into my bleached skinny jeans, a black crew neck sweater that had Tupac on it and black loafers. I put some light makeup on and put my hair in a bun.

"Drew I'm about to leave anything you want me to get you?"  I asked .

"Maybe some food when you come back and look who's tryna look cute  for Wayne." He said.

"No I'm not." I said blushing.

"So you want me to believe you looking that nice for 5 year old girl's birthday?" He said smirking.

"Whatever Drew. I'm leaving." I said.

While driving, I started thinking of when I should I tell him about ms being pregnant. Even though I know he's gonna ask when can we get back together. I'm just gonna tell him how I feel and what should happen.

Wayne's POV

I drove with Autumn to the trampoline park since we were gonna meet Ebony there.

We stood there for a while until we seen Ebony walk up to us smiling . I don't know but for some reason she was glowing, like when I mean glowing like how Elizabeth was when she was pregnant with Autumn.

"Hey my baby." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"I was talking to Autumn." She said.

"Hi mommy, I'm glad you came!" Autumn said.

We walked into the indoor trampoline park and got told the rules and stuff before we went in.