Chapter 34

Ebony's POV

Ebony's last client after she got her hair laid on the side.

So it been a couple of weeks and Wayne also surprised with a my own hair salon which I always wanted to own even though I'm still in college, I do still need something to do to get me extra money.

"Oh my God girl this ring is absolutely beautiful!" Tika semi yelled.

"I know right." I sai sitting down.

"That ring must be expensive ." Lynda said.

"Of course it is cause ha man got moneyyyy. Just imagine how eve more beautiful the wedding ring is gonna be." Ava said making us laugh.

"I can't with y'all." I said.

"I'm ready to pop this baby out already." Ava said.

"Girl be patient you got only 4 months left I'm pretty sure its gonna be over soon." Lynda said.

Then walked some light skin lady with a hat on her head.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Girl, you need to hook a sister up my cousin told me about you and I need this bird nest done." She said as she took off her hair showing us her crazy tangled up hair.

"Damn girl what you do ? Get into a fight with a ya blow dryer?" Tika said making us laugh.

"Don't worry Ms." I was waiting to her name.

"Leslie." She said.

"Don't worry Miss. Leslie, I got you girl. What you need?" I asked.

"Can I get my hair eased and blower dried and a sew in with a leave out and my make up done?" She said.

"Sure. Ava get her hair washed and dried." I said.

After she got her hair washed and dried,  I finished the conrows and began sewing.

"Not to be so nosey but who you tryna look all fine for?" Lynda asked.

"Well I been dating this guy for 6 years now and I think he's proposing tonight on our day." Leslie said.

"Aww that's so cute." Tika said.

"I know. Girl I tell you he was the biggest thug in New York but you know I had to hold him down." She said.

"What you do?" I asked.

"Well after I had our son, he decided to drop out the game and move down here. All I had to do as be his rider even though he fucked up a lot , he changed and dropped out cause of his family." She said.

After a while of talking and getting to know each other .

I took a picture of her before I do her makeup so I could put on the salon's Instagram page.

"So what look you want?" I asked.

"A green smokey eye with nude lipstick." She said.

After finishing she looked at her face in the mirror.

"Oh my God. I love it you are truly a hair god thank you so much." She said as she handed me $200.

"This is too much." I said.

"Girl no take it you just got my hair laid and you think I won't pay you extra . You deserve it." She said.

"Good luck with your date." Lynda, Ava, Tika and I said in unison.

"Thanks, I tell y'all how it goes." She said.

Another update again 3 updates in one day. I hope y'all enjoyed the short chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.